MacGyver Lynx

furup

Hi,

Today I uploaded 3 frames from MacGyver season 3 Episode 15 the Negotiator. A woman wore a medium length Lynx Coat in the show. Enjoy.

Furup

The only other fur episode I know from the series is where he helps a streetwalker, who wears a white rabbit jacket for the first two thirds.

I was trying to remember the detective who was in South California. He drove his car right into the house and parked it. As I recall there didn't even seem to be a wall there like a standard garage. Mannix maybe? I just can't remember who it was. Anyhow, his Secretary had a lynx on more than once I believe.

White Fox,

The detective was Dan Tanna (Robert Urich) and the show was Vegas. He drove his Thunderbird convertible into his house. The name of his secretary was Bea. It's been a long time since the late 70s but I remember seeing in fur a time or two and even then as a teenager it caught my eye.

Fur

TIckle, you are exactly right. Now I remember. I remember him now by his real name and I do remember VEGAS a bit, but not well. But I do remember her wearing that lynx! ha ha

It also amazed me how he drove his car right into the house as well. That exhaust must have been a bit bad for choking people in that house.

I've never really gotten into this new Vegas show a lot. But I do remember watching the old one quite a bit. That was back in the "Colombo" days when the detective solved the mystery instead of the computer like today. Today many of these shows are just an excuse to advertise computers.