custom made faux furs

paul2809

hey guys,

does any one that would be able to make me a custom made full lenght faux fur coat??

I am in the sizing equivelnt of a 2x or 3x in mens size... I think a 2X would be fine but im not

reall sure right now...

Fabulous furs will make any of theirs into a men's style by reversing buttons, etc. BUT. There is a catch. They don't want to do it until they ship it to you and then you return it to make sure that all measurements are correct, etc. So, there is a cost to that! The shipping. Then they will make a coat for you to those dimensions and ship the finished product to you. They will make the sleeves longer and the length longer as well if you wish. They do have some nice designs, but it is not inexpensive to do that. http://fabulousfurs.com/coats-and-jackets/c/4011/ipp/5000/action/showall/ If you are looking for soft then probably the Chinchilla is the way to go but followed by their Blonde Mink. I noticed that some of their others are not really all that soft.

HOWEVER! One word of warning. High quality faux fur material is VERY hard to find in stores. And, IF you can find it, it is VERY expensive generally! Most of what you see there is real junk stuff. So if you can find a coat and then reverse the buttons, etc., it will be much cheaper and probably far better quality material.

W

Hi,

I had the full length coyote from fab furs. It fit my nicely and is a style that i would have worn it out with the buttons going the wrong way. I lost it in 2009 and don't have the means to purchase it again. I would if i could. I am also large and it was a 3x size coat. I have a 2x size Mens Chinchilla parka (http://fabulousfurs.com/grey-chinchilla-parka/p/13047/cn/201/) from them that is so big i have worn it as a 3rd coat on when enjoying my furs recently.

furup

I haven't tried that chinchilla, but I have tried this one. http://fabulousfurs.com/chinchilla-faux-fur-hooded-full-length-coat/p/14175CHIN/cn/200/

It was the first one that the clerk showed me when I told her what I was looking for and so of course the first one that I tried on. And it was truly beautiful and so, so soft to the touch. And I love an attached hood on a coat. The only negative I noticed with it was that the pattern did come out as being just a bit repetitive on the coat. But otherwise it truly is a gorgeous coat. I think that ANYONE would love that one! I will guarantee you that you would love it and would wear it a whole lot every winter!

I love FabulousFurs but then again, Im kinda iffy bc ive asked them about other photos for other items such as mens faux fur hats and they wont do that for me and it just makes no sense.. plz dont get me the wrong way, I am sure thier reputable dealer...

paul2809

All of their photos will be copyright to them, and maybe they just want to protect them in case they ever want to use them for publicity. No idea on why. Just a thought.

its cool...... i had asked them for more pics of the mens faux fur sable hat and they wont take any more pics of the top of the hat and I had just found that Odd that some one like that wouldnt help me with it bc I wanted to see what was on top before I bought the fur mens hat...

paul2809