Has anybody actually tried it?

Worker 11811

Fur is warm. We know that.

We often see pictures of models wearing nothing but lingerie and a fur coat.

Fur models in the snow probably stand outside for two or three minutes, long enough to snap a few pictures. Then they go inside and bundle up.

Has anybody ever tried it for REAL?

I think I am going to answer your question in the right way.

It was New Year’s Eve in the late eighty’s. I had enjoyed several cocktails and it was snowing outside my cabin. The snow looked so soft and inviting. I pulled off my sweatshirt then my flannel shirt and t-shirt. I stroked the front of my Levies as I looked at my coyote coat lying on the sofa. Then I removed the rest of my clothing put on the coat fur side in. Slipped on my sheepskin slippers and walked out the door. I was in a remote area so I had no fear of being seen. I also grabbed a virgin Polar Raccoon pelt. When I got outside I slipped the coat off and laid the lining on the snow. Then I laid on the fur and sank in the soft snow. The cold snow felt awesome as it landed on my flesh. I loved being in the snow useing a raccoon to get off as I made sure to leave my fluids on that fur. I love to be in the snow naked. As I put my puppy out this morning Ienjoyed walking bare foot in the snow looking for the leash. I only had my sweat pants on and the cold wind helped to wake me up.

One of the best times I ever had was spending the night in an ice hotel. Sleeping with and on caribou skins. We were encouraged to enjoy a sexual experience on the ice bed and abuse the hides. Those skins were so soft and the fact that they had been a part of others sexual love in a strange way made them all the more attractive. When I woke up in the morning I was completely covered in fur. Those hides were really soft and broken in.

I have worn my furs outside for longer periods with nothing under, both wit fur side in and with fur side out. The temps have been anything from +10 to -10 degrees celsius. It absolutely works, the upper part of the body is warm and toasty, but the legs might be a bit cold.

I love the feeling of the cold fur brushing against my naked skin when I'm out on these walks, so I strongly recommend it!

I would not recommend you drive a car that way though. One lad I vaguely knew in school did that somehow. Dressed oddly somehow. He had a bad accident and they hauled him out of the auto in front of everyone and in fact he eventually died. Poor guy. The situation was not good.

I would not recommend you drive a car that way though. One lad I vaguely knew in school did that somehow. Dressed oddly somehow. He had a bad accident and they hauled him out of the auto in front of everyone and in fact he eventually died. Poor guy. The situation was not good.

That is an odd story to post?

Some of my best experiences with fur have been in my pickups/cars. I always have my car seats fully covered in soft, cream colored, 1.5”/4cm pile, custom made sheepskins.

On one occasion I was with a friend on a dark winter night. We were in back country and pulled off the road into one of the trail heads' parking lot. Then we stripped. He put his raccoom coat back on (in the late 1980’s raccoon was very popular). I had on a dark blue snorkel parka on with a huge fox ruff. We played with one another and for an hour making a mess on the sheepskins and of course the coats were a part of our play time. When we finished rare was the time we got fully clothed afterwards. We just kept the coats on and enjoyed sitiing of the soft fur. Half the excitement was being naked in and on fur touching one another as we drove along.

Coyote, the difference was that you were clothed while driving. Hey, driving with a fur coat is fantastic if you have some clothing underneath. Just remember that if you are naked under the fur and you are pulled over or something happens it can turn out to be a bit embarrassing...