Well, it finally has happened.

grouchomg

I've run out of space in the fur closet. Built four years ago as part of a home remodel, it's now full. Started hanging furs in the main closet, and I'm looking covetously at my wife's. But she has five furs of her own.

What's a fur-loving guy to do!?

I don't know if you have a spare room in your house now. You could buy a clothing rack ($30-$60). and put you clothing (non-fur) hanging stuff on it then hang furs in the closet. Or hang your fake furs on the rack and seldom worn furs (less then good) on it and make room in your fur closet.

As for the rack i have one in my bedroom and use it for daily clothing, There are 4 furs on it. on fake one, a rabbit with major holes (should throw it out) and my crystal fox jacket (almost shreaded) and vest.

Furup

What you might think of doing is giving your long foxes to me to "store" for you during this winter. I would be glad to do that for you, you know. I wouldn't even charge you to do it either !

White Fox, I appreciate the offer. I really do. Which would you like? I have a raccoon, two coyotes, eight foxes, and a fox snowsuit (great for snowmobiling).

My wife says she's not willing to send hers.

Sorry.

Wow! What a fantastic collection! I imagine that most folks here when asked would give the same answer as me. Any long fox will do! Ha haaaaaaaaaaaa