Selling a F/L Vintage Fox Coat for Crafting Activities

trebor

Selling a F/L Vintage Fox Coat for Crafting Activities

This is a Red Fox full length coat that can be used for crafts or maybe a Lap Blanket.

This gorgeous Vintage coat is a real beauty. The red grey and white fur mixture is definitely a show stopper. There are holes, and vintage wear. The fur as you can see by the pictures is full and plush. There is no shedding.

This full length fox fur coat has a beautiful silver grey color to it. Light quilted panel lining, and is extremely warm. Medium to heavy in weight. Inside the left panel of the coat, has a outside pocket. Also has a little wear on the front panels of the coat. Also a little wear on the sleeves.

Very nice Baby Blue lining. May be re-uasble.

This coat could be turned into a nice Lap blanket after repairs or the fur could be used for some other craft activity such as maybe fly tying.

Please any questions, please ask before bidding

So please review all pictures first before bidding because all sales are final.

THERE ARE NO RETURNS.

Approximate size in inches:

Shoulder x shoulder 20 1/2"

Sleeve length 26"

Jacket/coat length: 52”

Armpit x Armpit 23 1/2"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170952977300...84.m1555.l2649

Just tried to look at this one, but there seems to be an issue with the link. It goes to the item removed/no longer exists ebay page.

I did find the listing by going through your other coat auctions. Looks good for craft items, but the shipping seems rather steep (did you perhaps forget to adjust this? ). I'll have to keep an eye on this one as I have some ideas still percolating around for trying to craft...

Let's see if I can add the link just to help...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170952977300?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649