Addiction

furslave

I think for most of us the first response to the question would be: Less than I would like to. I believe financial limitations frequently dictate how many fur items we can purchase.

In my case, I bought 2 fur parkas last year.

Again, I don't buy anywhere near as many as I can.... If I buy a fur every other year, it would be a lot. Everyone has priorities... keeping up a fantastic home and saving for what I hope is a 'sooner-rather-than-later' retirement are far more important to me than buying another fur.

FLinFL

I will be putting some wonderful coats up for sale next month. My wife doesn't like them.

Trebor

Sorry to hear that. But am curious as to what kind of coats you'll be selling.

I have a delightful Silver Fox Jacket trimmed in Black Fox around the bottom, a longer Lynx Jacket with a Shadow Fox tuxedo collar and front, a HUGE Golden Island Swing Coat 100+ inches Sweep, which my furrier said was worth $6000-8,000 retail when it was first made. It is in Excellent condition. There might be one other, like an Indigo Fox Bomber (X-Large size) almost mint condition.

Trebor

Well, no addiction, but I like to check websites for ads regularly and I'm always looking for new coats. But I don't buy that many, perhaps one or two per year. Some to keep and some to sell on.

• 4 weeks later...
I will be putting some wonderful coats up for sale next month. My wife doesn't like them.

Trebor

Does your wife not like the idea of a male wearing fur or just specific coats? My wife doesn't like the fact that I even own a fur. NOTE: the issue with my wife has already been addressed here in the den. I am just wondering how you handle your situation.

Thanks,

JA