42 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you?

• Europe
    • Asia
    • North America
    • South America
    • Oceania/Australasia
    • Africa

I thought it would be interesting to see where all the members are, geographically of course. Just choose your continent on the poll, and if you want post more specifically in the thread. I assumed that no one was from Antarctica so I didn't have that as an option on the poll.

Anyway, I'm in Europe but born in New Zealand.

And just how can I be more specific?? Oh yeah... give out my address.

Anyone see any flying pigs lately?

(please include link to pics)

Welll... if your only giving information about which continent your in then being more specific would be saying which country your in... not necessarily your address, it's up to you.

PS: To answer your question. Yes, yes I have. Flying Pig

Edited by Guest

Re Flying Pig

OUCH!!!

And no way will I give out coordinates. That's just what certain folks would love me to do.

and on that note.....

I am surprised (according to the poll) there is no one from South America. And too TOUCH, which planet are you from???, someone once told me I was from the reject planet . Anywhere near this area??? Oh well, thats enough **** from me for now.

If you participate in, virtually, any online forum your IP address is recorded with each post you make. Often, it is only visible to moderators and administrators of the system but, trust me. It IS recorded.

Unless you subscribe to an internet service that anonymizes IP addresses or unless you somehow spoof your IP, once your IP is "trapped" you location can be pinned down to at least the city you are in. In come cases, you can be pinned down to the neighborhood and street level.

I understand the need for privacy as well as anybody else but I also realize that saying anything on the internet is virtually the same as shouting it from my rooftop.

Unless you are taking extraordinary measures to protect your indentiy, privacy on the internet is but an illusion.

I'm always easy for anyone to find because I am just a whole bunch of thousands of miles absolutely straight South of the North Pole.

(See my profile.)

White

Shelley and I are in Vancouver, Washington........And the weather has been great the last few days we've been wearing our coats as it seems winter is not quite through yet. Thank God we didn't take our last two coats to storage yet.

Kevin and Shelley

I'm near Madison, Wisconsin now but I'll soon be living in Minnesota near North Dakota as soon as a few pending business plans work their way out for me. Knock on wood, of course.

Nice cool climates both, but my new place will be better suited to my desire to wear furs out of my house and in public.

Watch out S1m, you could find that some folk may take offence to that remark.... as the classification is North America..... *grin*

(Thought I'd beat the cannucks to the punch *smile*)