NATIVE FUR LINKS

Guest touchofsable

Please could people post their links to native fur sites, and could the mods then post them in the Links section please.

Its crucial to our argument. Dene fur clouds and others should definitely be there. www.ek-o.net/

Also the www.arcticphoto1.co.uk should be in special interest for visitors to see the indigenous arctic peoples way of life and fur production being beneficial for protection of habitats.

This latter is a fabulous resource for anyone interested in wildlife and indigenous culture, fur production and crafts.

But just for you philistines, try going there and doing a search on fur.

Particularly pics 28 30 48 66 will impress you of the Sami girls

and also pics 213 (inuit) and 289 inupiaq and 192 eskimo

then do a search on sami girl and grab a load of pic 22 of 30

But its so much more than that. This site is truly beautiful, and worth an evening of anyones time. The breathtaking photogarphy is wonderful, and enlightening.

Thanks ToS. Especially arcticphoto1 site. Not interested in the furs so much as the photos which are truly stunning, and gives me a yearning.

You seem to have a passion for indigenous people of the North. Me also after being in the yukon a few times. PM me if you want to chat further

Tahnkyou ravens

I am happy to chat here unless it goes off topic, but feel free to pm me.

This site is awesome.

I would be quite happy with good quality faux if it were not for the fact that by buying fur we defend the wilderness, and faux and all other synthetics destroy it.

We MUST fight for the argument that fur is good, and has been for thousands of years. I am utterly convinced that it defends the wilderness.

And as you say, what breathtaking scenery, lifestyles, and animal havens it offers.

The Yukon sounds amazing too.

I am 100% committed to this: these places need to remain untouched by

The west and the only hope of this is supporting indigenous lifestyles and the fur trade. ALREADY American and british companies are queing up to rape the Yakut forests, build pipelines etc (source: The Times yesterday)

WE IN OUR APPRECIATION OF FUR CAN MOUNT A DEFENCE. if we do not, fur and the wilderness will both become things of the past and the future is soylent green and climate damage.

THIS CULTURAL AND RACIST NONSENSE TOWARD THE PEOPLES OF THESE PLACES MUST STOP. NOW.

IF YOU HAVENT LOOKED AT THE SITE THEN YOU WONT UNDERSTAND OUR PASSION...please do so.