List your furs question...

allfurme

Just a question.

I have just been reading the old posts. I am guilty of the same thing, utwhy does a person want so many furs? I can understand maybe ten but some of you seem to have a lot more than that. I used to have quite a lot of furs, but i never had the occasions to wear them all, so i sold them. At the moment i have six; the ones i just could not part with.

Folks, this message was posted in reply to the "List your Furs" thread on the Favorite's Forum. We want to keep that forum very small so all of you can find exactly the information there that you need very quickly without a lot of searching.

Thus I thought that this message would be better suited to stand here on it's own. For reference see the original message "List your furs" in Favorites Forum if you wish.

White

Sorry, I guess I didn't explain properly.

To add your "Fur list" collections, please add them to the List Your Furs thread on Favorites Forum. But please keep that to lists of furs or comments directly on exactly that. Please comment on Allfurme's question here.

I'll move your two posts later tonight. I know it will take some time to get onto this, but it will work out. Trust me.

White

?I guess, why not? Different tastes for different occassions. We had 17, donated 3 to a charity auction, three that were not very 'popular' with wifey and me: A silver mink stole, a demi buff 3/4 sleeve mink jacket, and an 8 body mink scarf. So now down to 14. Just this afternoon, we had some intimate time that invovled 3

Actually, for us, 5 get worn in public, nice, classy jackets and strollers for wifey. The rest are for around the house, and for us, being fashion coordinated is an asset. Plus, with ebay and estate sales, its just so darned cheap any more!!

As far as why so many, that's a good question, and I'm guilty too. Everyone here obviously had a trigger for going down this road, and that first experience will remain eternal. When looking at a person's large collection, maybe each one has a unique quality of color, length, style, feel, smell, etc., of the coat that started this for them. If these qualities could somehow be combined, maybe a person with 20+ coats would have fewer.

for me it about collecting furs too, like antiques or something similar. there are always too many unique finds that i simply want to have. and i do use most everything in pictures, so it is for work as well... like that rationalizing? truly, i am an addict and love getting more furs, although i try never to duplicate items as one of something cool is fine. variety is what i like.

my girlf has a black mink 55 inch with black fox sleeves and tux front

A Dior long blush fox dyed lynx; beautiful structure

A Dior green and black large dogtooth dyed mouton with a colossal stand up collar.

A Dior grey mouton jacket with leather bands

A full length mouton with leather strips

A faux swing green sheared

Lots of coloured fox hats and collars

An electric blue mink jacket

Lots of fur collar and cuff suits

Two black full length fauxs

Then in addition she will often wear ones we have that we then sell on...but never have sex play until she decides to keep and even then we are careful.

PS I am very sorry about the fauxs as they were purchased a long time ago before we were enlightened about the cruelty and habitat destruction that synthetics involve.