Update at Mr Mockle's: Lucy Zara - 8th May 2009

MrMockle

All,

Another month and another new model to introduce to Mr Mockle's as the delightful Lucy Zara makes a welcome return to fur modelling. No doubt she'll be appearing fairly regularly in future shoots.

http://www.mrmockle.com

As always, let me have your comments and feedback.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Absolutely spectacular! Many from this shoot have been added to my screen saver slide show!

Mr M, I am sure I am like many others here in The Fur Den who not only enjoy your work, but who would be happy to help defray some of your expenses. Plz tell us how we can help!

" title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

" title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

Mr. M. - You're the best!!!!! Thank you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

So why aren't you and Brandy hooking up

for a shoot???????

FLinFL

Mr M, I am sure I am like many others here in The Fur Den who not only enjoy your work, but who would be happy to help defray some of your expenses. Plz tell us how we can help!

FrBrGr,

Thank you for your comments. If you or anyone else wishes to make a donation for my shoots then please email me. I'm certainly hoping to try and produce a new shoot every month or so but as they cost £200-£300 each time - roughly $300-$450 - I'll have to see how things go over the summer months. I should also add that I only really have one way of accepting donations which is through PayPal and that making a donation, while gratefully received, will not mean that I can promise to incorporate any suggestions the donator makes towards the content of future shoots.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Super model and great fur pictures " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

OFF

I have always been a fan of your photo shoots. Elegant and beautiful. I think your latest shoot may be one of my most favorite of all time. Keep up the good work.

Furry Dreams,

Furcrazy

I don't know whether she's into fur but, from the look of her photos, she certainly "gets it" and she knows how to convey it in her expression!

Very nice! " title="Applause" />

There are 4 things that come to mind.. Classy.. Sassy.. Elegant.. and Very Attractive! Thank you for your work and sharing the photo shoot Mr. M!

I have to add my congratulations ..

truly fantastic shots...

" title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />