Yea or Nay

auzmink

Try this...

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2009/02/27/ecorazzi-asks-recycled-vintage-fur-nay-or-yea/

If it does not work do a google search for "recycled-vintage-fur-nay-or-yea/" and you will go right to it.

Be careful though as the whole thing is quite ambiguous. You really need study to tell exactly what the options are in their text. You could very easily vote the wrong way by mistake.

Auz, I want to thank you for posting this though. If we can go against the PETA freaks in places like this to actually make them fight to win on their own turf we are really doing our good deed for the day

W

WF,

Was from a different web-site but to my way of thinking we all gotta pull (and Poll) together on these issues. I thank them for letting me post here and I trust we can turn the little graph around......in our favour....

Auzmink

I've no problem at all with posts such as yours Auz. Best if you mention it was found at a different web site, but that is all that is required.

Thanks

W

Done.. and replied..

I smile because if you read some of the statement.. somebody still talks about 'fake-furs....' and this is about 'eco-friendly' ..

no oils etc etc...debate on the furs..recycling the old furs etc etc...

some people just have only one arguement..

For those of you who don't know, ecorazzi is an animal rights (anti-environmental) blog that cleverly pretends to be about saving the environment

As someone who owns a couple of 2nd hand furs I can't help but be in favour of recyled fur.

It's a shame that so called eco type people don't realise that fake fur is made from plastic (oil) and is therefore not a (easily) renewable resourse. Where as real fur so long as it's either farmed or captured in a sustainable mannor is readily replenishable.

Given when I voted (Yea, of course) that only 276 votes had been cast for a 65% Nay to 35% Yea split. It would be rather funny if all those visiting this site were to vote and change the balance of opinion.