Really interesting dream that I had last night

White Fox

I had this really interesting day yesterday.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=QWb8XtTuug0&feature=related

At least I thought I did until I found it in our links area. . Here I was so sure it was real.

Sorry folks. However, although it is another link we have saw before it is a fantastic video! I wish that I could see this in it's original television quality! Evens really out did themselves here in my opinion. Most commercials should be like this. Men and women in fur. Young people. Interesting location. Tiny interesting plot. A "Hitchcock twist"! A fantastic idea!

White Fox

• 2 months later...

yep it is one of the great ones.

i actually scanned that in years ago to post on a site hosted by a name that cannot be uttered here, but his initials were hj. it is from an evans commercial. this was well before youtube. at that time i also scanned in the las vegas fur girls clip. still one of the greats. i also scanned a number of runway clips that i filmed myself and some footage of a girl named elkie.

i still have more stuff to share, but am a video novice. i should just buy a program (i had premiere, but that is overcomplicated). i will do it before i get rid of all my videotapes. some day.

I just bought myself a computer setup just for the purpose. I've got Final Cut and a fast computer to run it on. I can also do VHS to DVD digital transfers.

It'd be cool to get together to talk shop if you're interested.