Good luck USA

alphonso

I would just like to make a heartfelt wish of good luck to the mighty USA and all americans as the new president is inaugarated. I do believe that Mr Obama brings hope in difficult times.

" title="Applause" />

I would just like to make a heartfelt wish of good luck to the mighty USA and all americans as the new president is inaugarated. I do believe that Mr Obama brings hope in difficult times.

" title="Applause" />

Thank you, alphonso and White Fox. If Mr. Obama makes good on his campaign promises, we're going to need all the luck we can get . . .

BrGr

You didn't HONESTLY expect me to hold my tongue on TWO posts, did you??

Of all the .......................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................

and further more ...............................................................................................

cantankerous....................................................................................................

.............................................................................................no hoper ............

.....................................................................asi****......................................

......................wealthy......................................................................................

Thank you for your time

Sorry Mr B. Message altered slightly. White Fox

Now folks

Remember

No Politics allowed in this forum........

I've been thinking about this subject. The new President has been in office for awhile now. Pretty much everyone has seen this thread and been able to post initial congratulations if they wanted to. From here on, this will probably descend into politics - which, as you know is not allowed here.

I think it is time to lock the thread and move on. The thread has served it's purpose. And we all know what posts on politics and religion can turn into here from past experience. So, lets think of some other great subjects and get on with the fun.

Sorry folks. Thread locked temporarily.

White Fox

***I will reopen this thread in 24 hours in case anyone else wants to post. However please avoid politics.