One special Fur fantasy to be come true ...

Zaphod_bee

Hello all,

tonight (after all just after this post !) a fur fantasy of mine will come true: I am going to have a walk in a fur suit (fur side in) with a pair of jeans and my black sheared nutria pullover (this one fur side out) out in the cold. In fact it is the first time after I weared my sheared nutria fur pullover in the public that I will wear a "full fur" (exept for the jeans and the shoes) outfit outside of the house !!

If I will meet someone, he will even not openly see my outfit, since it will look like quite casual: a warm pullover with jeans and normal shoes ... (it was described as "stealth fur" before )

BTW: this will be in -3 degrees (Celsius) and I expect not to cold

Zaphod_bee

Hello,

for me it was totally worth the fantasy !! It is so nice to wander around, feeling only the warm soft fur around me. I even wish, I would have met someone on my walk.

From my feeling this outfit would be enough for even -15 degrees; it was even a bit too warm around the head (what a wonder with a total of three layers of fur there )

What do all of you think about this fantasy, have you experienced something similar ?!

I very much appreciate the comment from brandy; for me it is important to be fully engulfed in fur, but to look quite normal to the outside. For those who have missed the post on my black sheared nutria pullover (pictures in the gallery) - it is with fur on the outside, the detachable hood is double sided fur. It looks quite stylish I think, but normal enough to be weared in the open (which I have done of course ...)

Hope to hear comments

Zaphod_bee

Good news for fur-lovers in germany !!

It will be -12 degrees (celsius) in the night from sunday to monday near düsseldorf ! Since it was already -7 last night I´m perparing to start the new year with a new full-fur walk in one of the next nights.

And again: I will be fully covered in fur on the whole body (exept the feets - the fur-socks are currently not yet part of my belongings ) - fur side in of course ! Above that goes my black sheared nutria pullover with hood up and a pair of jeans with sports shoes.

Will be a new record

Zaphod_bee

That is awesome!

My wife loves to wear her coat outside when it gets cold like that.

We have had a few nights where the temperature dipped to -10º C. With wind-chill factor the temperature would have been -15º C.

She just bundles up in her fur coat, scarf, headband and mittens and walks right outside. She says it doesn't even feel like winter!

She even likes to wear it when she goes to the grocery store.

People walk on past and she just smiles as they shiver in the cold.

I can only imagine how much fun you will have because, for you, it is a secret!

THank you for your comments, worker and brandy; it is indeed a "special" thing like I wrote in the headline

I like to get even more comments

Zaphod_bee

Now after thinking about workers post:

It really is like feeling no winter at all. I think this is also part of the fascination: to walk around and knowing that in everyday wear (that means unfortunately no full fur suit ...) you would shiver, get cold parts of the body.

With the full fur suit outfit I described above you do not even feel something cold !! Even if the feets have no fur socks (which is a thing to change, once thought about " title="Applause" /> ) even these are not cold - they simply do not have a chance, since warm blood comes from the end of the lower extremities

The weather-update corrected the temperature to -10 C ... that means I have to continuously keep on having fur walks to get the best record

Hope to hear more comments

Zaphod_bee

Update :

Although It feels a bit strange to have more posts in a thread opened by me then any other (and three in a row) I have a short update for all caring;

The temperature did not drop to the foreseen -10 deg C. (thats 14 deg F.) but to -5 C (23 F). The internet says at the moment that means a feeled temperature (windchill) of -11 C (12.2 F) !

So a new low-temp record for me in either way !

Stay cool (or cosy and warm with fur )

Zaphod_bee

PS: The same outfit as described above ...

When you go out in the cold and everybody is shivering and covering up in order to keep warm, you will be as warm as can be!

Just stand there and say, "Who is smiling now?"

It is going to be -10 in the uk tonight....

I may steal zaphod's idea and have a little run around in my fur coat.. inside out..

kisses

brandy

xxxxx

And now just for the records (in both ways ): just had a walk outside in -13.2 C (8,24 F) ---

Brandy PLEASE steal my idea - I´m sure you will be addicted ... But remeber: I have one fur inside out and one on top (but with sheared nutria and rex rabbit not thick one´s). Maybe you can "do" it just with a fox ?!

Best wishes from norther germany

Zaphod_bee

PS: Temperatures are said to be raising from now on