A challenge to you out there if you have never posted!

White Fox

Someone mentioned all of the folk out there who have not yet posted but have joined the Den. That we should have a thread for them. And I agree.

Well, here is a challenge. I am going to tell you a little about how I got here. Then, you can come on site and make your first post to tell us a little about you. Since I seem to be the invisible guy doing so much in the background right now I think it is only fair that if I expect you come in to talk to me that I tell you a bit about me. Fair enough? Before I start, I want to tell you that I am EXACTLY like you.

Now remember folks, if you have posted even once before please don't post here except if you want to reply to a new member. This is just for the brand newbies who have not posted before.

OK, White Fox...

Who is this strange character named White Fox. I well remember the first few times searching the net for the word "Fur". Wondering what I would find. Who I would find... I started to post on an old site that has long since gone.

I well remember Janey and Carol and others there as well. I remember of a post by Janey telling of her favorite furs and one I wrote back telling her when she bought a coat with hood to make sure the hood was attached. I just loved furs! Gradually though that web site fell to lack of use and I was looking for a new home. Carol, if you are reading this, my being here today is due to you. I noticed she had posted on BrGr's site, so I decided to post at the original Den. I was not certain at the time if it was for me. But ever since I have been so glad that I did. Gradually the Original Den intigrated with Melody and suddenly at one point I became a mod. Never knew why BrGr asked me. Earendil was already old hat at the mod trick by that point. I remember how proud I was when I got that PM. Well, shortly before this last Christmas FrBrGr gave me an email to ask me if I might like to be involved in a new site. And suddenly I was here. As to why I am an admin. Who knows. Maybe it is my odd sense of humor. I've always said "The Gods Must Be Crazy" for me to be here. And yes, to answer the often asked question, I do wear the coat in my Avatar.

Above all! I am exactly indeed just like you. I love furs!

Well, I lived up to my side of the bargin and posted a little about me. So, if you have not posted before how about coming on to post a little about yourself or your thoughts of fur.

***Remember, if you have posted even one message before this thread is not for you!

Posted by this strange character called

White Fox

This is an offer I cannot refuse.

I am Madame T. R. and like everyone else in the world, I am unique.

Yes, my friends, there is a certain ubiquity associated with uniquity.

TR

Tell us more....cos at the moment youre sounding scarey...like a ghost in the machine or something.

Ahem. Welcome Madame T.R. Please tell us about your uniqueness.

Apologies white fox. delete if necessary...I only just read your post. Was intrigued.

Wow MadameTR what a great message. I've got to think about it today now...

Really great to see you here on site. I remember seeing you join thinking it was a rather unique name.

We really hope to hear from you on the site here. I hope you find it to be a great and welcoming home just like I did a long time ago.

No problems with replies to new members from old here TOS. Members, please just keep replies short on this one.

Welcome to the site Madame. We really hope that you will love it here.

White Fox

Come on now. We don't bite! Will someone else take me up on this too?

I would love to see you post a reply here! It would really make my day!

White Fox