Minkglove.com

MaxFur

Maxfur,

I bought this glove from them a year or two ago and also a pair of grey rabbit/coney mittens from them too. I had no issues with shipping (to the UK) and was delighted with the goods I received.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

I have done business with them.

The product was received in just a few days. (USA)

Merchandise was as-advertised. They even gave me a 10% discount coupon for my next purchase.

Good service. Good product.

I don't know that I would recommend any mitten made with chinchilla - mainly because chinchilla is a very, very delicate fur and let's face it - you're getting a massage mitten . . . I really doubt if the chinchilla would last very long. Why not go with something like this: http://www.minkglove.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=57&products_id=275 I bought a pair of mittens about ten years ago, with blue fox on one side and sheared raccoon on the other. They're still in great shape, and I'm still enjoying them!

In terms of "stimulation", rex rabbit will probably do the same job as chinchilla.

If you got your girlfriend naked and touched her with rex rabbit fur she probably would not be able to tell the difference from genuine chinchilla. If she has ever had the experience of trying the two furs side by side, she MIGHT be able to tell the difference. She would have to know her furs pretty well or else she might not be able to differentiate the two at all.

I agree with FrBrGr. Chinchilla fur often does not stand up to "play" very well.

Rex rabbit is also a somewhat fragile fur but it is sturdier than chinchilla.

FrBrGr is not a big fan of rex rabbit either. That's where he and I disagree. I do like it. I like other kinds of fur too. I just think rabbit is an often under rated fur.

If you take the matter of sturdiness out of the equation, it all boils down to personal preference.

I guess this means you're going to have to take turns rubbing all different kinds of furs on each other until you find the one you like the best!

It will be a difficult task but I'm sure you will endure!

About the product in question:

I am intrigued. A sable-chinchilla glove sounds like it would be very nice.

I think your girlfriend will be very happy with it and I think you will enjoy MAKING your girlfriend happy with it.

One issue to bring up:

Girls often don't like to be touched by fur if it has ever been "used" by a guy. (Ifyouknowwhatimean.)

They just don't like the idea of a "dirty" fur.

I know this from experience.

I suggest that you get a fur glove for her exclusive use and one for YOUR exclusive use. Not only will that solve the cleanliness problem but it will solve the problem of sturdiness. (i.e. Guys are often much harder on fur than girls.)

Besides, I am sure you can imagine the possibilities of what would happen if you each had a fur glove!

FrBrGr is not a big fan of rex rabbit either. That's where he and I disagree.

Not true, Worker! You must have me confused with someone else. My "first love" was bunny fur, and I will always find rabbit to be appealing, even though it isn't one of the lush "luxury" furs. Rex rabbit, while I feel is overpriced, takes bunny fur to a new and definitely desirable plateau. I am, indeed, a fan!

I do like it. I like other kinds of fur too. I just think rabbit is an often under rated fur.

I agree with you, Worker!

Nice items but kind of pricey

Indeed! It's been awhile since I bought my pair of mittens, but Jesse (Northern Furs) sold them to me for $95! A far cry from over $300 for just one - ! Kostas, how much would you charge for fox mittens, lined with another fur, like sheared raccoon or rex or sheared beaver?

Nice items but kind of pricey

Indeed! It's been awhile since I bought my pair of mittens, but Jesse (Northern Furs) sold them to me for $95! A far cry from over $300 for just one - ! Kostas, how much would you charge for fox mittens, lined with another fur, like sheared raccoon or rex or sheared beaver?

I'll think about that and let you know

DESCRIPTION DETAILS

You are bidding on a top quality brand new pair of women's medium sie dark brown Canadian natural long haired beaver fur coat made from all natural super soft natural full beaver pelt construction

Overall Size: Womens Medium

Style: Beaver Fur Mittens

Total Length/Width: " Long by " Wide

Color: Natural Dark Brown

Condition: Brand New Just Recently Made

Blurb from the second link ("Men's Wild Coyote Mittens"). Why I always proofread ... Twice.

• 4 weeks later...
I ordered but American Furs sometimes uses fur from old recycled coats - no thanks, not into used furs when it comes to massage!

First I've heard of that

I'm sure Jesse would let you know if it were recycled fur.

OFF

Yeh I was surprised as well but found quite a few American Furs ebay listings say they use recycled fur. Would rather not deal with that. I ordered from minkglove after reading other posts and yes the fur was wonderful.