Creative and arty fur shots from Brandy-uk

brandy-uk

Hi Guys..

Take a look at my latest Fur shots.. (warning...partial nudity)

http://www.southern-charms2.com/brandyuk/fotos286.htm

This is a SUPER classic look..

let me know what you think?

The photos will be in the free view area for about a week..for more shot of me in fur.if you wanted.. you could join the members area..

I love this set.. it has such a great and bold theme....

KISSES

BRANDY

XXXXXX

I suppose some people would like the female James Bond look (ould that be "Jane Bond?"... Naah! Too cheezy!) over the "Miss Moneypenny" look.

However the "Marion the Librarian" look certainly has its appeal!

She may be straight-laced and uptight with her cinched up hairdo and her glasses but get her home and into a nice fur!...

Watch OUT!

Another great set of shots as mentioned. Still kind of like the ones you shot in Sherwood Forest though. You know. With Robbing Hood.

W

Idorace...

don't worry, you won't be losing out, I will be covering contempory shots as well. I understand that it is hard when you don't get your own way.

White Fox....

You never know what the underlying story is with this lady..she could be bank robber at night and mild mannered Secretary in the daytime...

Worker 11811...

'Marion the Librarian'... even you have tied it into the Robin Hood art styles....Maide marion the Librarian..'a modern telling of the Ancient Character..'.. he he he

Thanks for all your support, the very artistic shots are proving to be a smash success... There is something big in the pipeline... something for us all...

can't tell now..but will reveal all soon

kisses

Brandy

xxxxxx

Gorgeous pix Brandy!! Have also seen your Valentine's update too - holy cow, that was HOT!! Am kinda chuffed you wore the coat i bought you..

The Maid Marian pix were very sexy indeed!! Ok, I think she could've done with a nice fur cape too, but no biggie

UJ

Brandy,

A great set, love the look and style. Number 10 and 12 in the set are some of you best work. I also appreciate how difficult the number 10 shot is to hold in a pose. Well done my lady!

BWAS

hey Unclejoe..

I haven't chatted with you on MSn for ages... I miss you.

yes.. a big kiss to you for buying the coat.. I am certainly getting some use out of it...

Bind with a smile.... you have made such a true comment.... most of the poses were difficult..but fun...and I only fell off the chair about 43 times..

Kisses to all...

Brandy

xxxxx

Hey Brandy!!

My pleasure - am glad you're enjoying it!! Just wish I could cash in that kiss, what with my birfday fast approaching *hint hint*

Hope to see you on MSN soon

UJ

Idorace...

don't worry, you won't be losing out, I will be covering contempory shots as well. I understand that it is hard when you don't get your own way.

White Fox....

You never know what the underlying story is with this lady..she could be bank robber at night and mild mannered Secretary in the daytime...

Worker 11811...

'Marion the Librarian'... even you have tied it into the Robin Hood art styles....Maide marion the Librarian..'a modern telling of the Ancient Character..'.. he he he

Thanks for all your support, the very artistic shots are proving to be a smash success... There is something big in the pipeline... something for us all...

can't tell now..but will reveal all soon

kisses

Brandy

xxxxxx

I still love you!