Important note for all members here.

White Fox

Please let us know if you have been back to the Old Den at Melody since you came here  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Please let us know if you have been back to the Old Den at Melody since you came here

• Yes, I have been at the Old Den at Melody to read messages there
    • Yes I have been at the Old Den at Melody but only during the first 5 days after I registered here.
    • No I have not been back to the Old Den at Melody to read messages

We would like to know if you have been at the Old Fur Den at Melody lately to read messages there?

It is extremely important that you answer this question. However, if you do not wish to make explanations that is not necessary.

By the way there is a new pole in the Off Topic right now you can have fun with. W

Edited by Guest

I wasn't going to explain this but maybe I will. We ARE indeed going to bring the old messages to the New Den. The way we were going to do it was a huge amount of work. We have thought of a simpler way that is not quite as effective. But it saves AK what could be 6 months of work or more! This pole will tell us how many people have went back to the old Den to look at old messages there to read them and research after it was locked. It will give us ideas on how to proceed here.

Thanks all.

W

Sorry but due to a technical error votes before this message got erased. Please vote again if you see this again. I made a minor change to the message above and for some reason the pole made an error.

J

Same as above. I went back once to clean out PM's and once to see if anything was happening ther.

Don't really care enough about anything there to want it brought here to clutter up our new home.

I went back once or twice within the first few days after registering here just to "say goodbye" I suppose, and then once again just to clean out my pm's.