The Gallery

Furtive Touch

I just made my first trip to The Gallery. MY GOD!!! Almost 15,000 pictures and most I've seen so far are absolutely fan-flippin-tastic!!! Does everyone know what a treasure there is here? It looks like many people have put pictures in there, but whoever put it all together and keeps it in order has done a great job!

Furtive,

If you haven't guessed already, OFF is our main picture wrangler.

Anybody wishing to contribute images to the Gallery, please read the announcement in the Info Zone forum. The rules for uploading have changed to reduce problems with the Gallery.

First off, I want to point out that finally our site rebuild is pretty much totally finished. AK may have some minor cleanup yet to do, but we are at least close. This was a huge job, so we all owe him a huge vote of Thanks! Folks, I had to actually do the job of erasing the old site - just took a few minutes. A that point no parts of the original site were left. Everything. 100% was gone. AK had to completely rebuild this whole site in less than a week. It took something like 36 hours as I recall to load all of those pictures, the Library, the Forums, the Archive, etc into it.

***In short, AK is the first guy I want to thank here. And hope others will as well. While we were all having fun exploring other sites, he was sitting at his desk endlessly trying to get everything to work again. Spending every minute of his time getting the site back so WE could enjoy it!

Furtive, you mentioned the photos in the Gallery. I am so proud of this whole little site we have here. But above all so proud of that Gallery. Although there may be a few pictures there that some folk do not like for personal reasons, it is virtually filled 100% with Gorgeous pictures.

That is due to a number of people.

***First off, as AK mentioned, that is due to our Moderator OFF. He has spent huge numbers of hours in there at work. The absolute biggest amount of credit must go to him! OFF, Thanks so much again for what you have helped to create here.

Secondly I need to thank the other mods who have worked hard with this project as well. I want to specially mention Worker 11811 for his work there in helping out OFF. Secondly, Roninphy has just recently been giving OFF a hand there. And a number of others have as well. I do not want to mention names of those folk, as I might miss someone.

Third. I have to thank all of you folk. First off to our posters of huge numbers of posts but also those who have only posted one or two of their best as well. (Again I am not going to mention names!) Without you folks our Gallery would be a tiny little corner. Yet instead it is probably the biggest collection of it's kind on the net. I also want to thank the rest of you as well though, because it is because of members here looking at photos, etc that this gallery exists.

Lastly, I want to thank our site Founder FrBrGr. He created this wonderful place and stayed right through with it. I can only dream of one day having a tiny amount of the respect and admiration that he has here and on other sites now. FrBrGr, without you, this site would not be here. We solute you!

You will notice my name is not on there. I have to admit that I have been of little help there, and need to do far better! I am 100% guilty of goofing off in that department! I openly and whole heartedly bow to those who have helped to make this such a wonderful place. All credit goes to them.

Welcome back to the whole Fur and Wool Den! You are now a completed site again! I hope that each and every member here loves it as much as I do. I hope that everyone lurking out there reading these posts will come in to join us. There is no charge to see the Gallery. You are not bombarded with spam messages or anything like that. You just need to become a member here and then within a month's time you will see this totally magical and beautiful place. It is everything described. And even so much more. (The reason for the month's delay is simply for site secrity. Nothing more! There is no hidden agenda there).

Lastly, I think you might have noticed we have a celebration coming up soon re the Gallery also. And hope that you have noticed the work that we have been doing in the Links area. It is far from the biggest. But we hope it will be close at least to the best! That work is still only partially completed though.

A Former Moderator of the Den - Earendil - had a favorite expression. "The Den rocks!" He is absolutely right. Indeed it does! Thanks to so many people!

White Fox

Side Admin

P.S. Earendil - We would love to see more of you here again!

Edited by Guest

Third. I have to thank all of you folk. First off to our posters of huge numbers of posts. (Again I am not going to mention names!) Without you folks our Gallery would be a tiny little corner. Yet instead it is probably the biggest collection of it's kind on the net. I also want to thank the rest of you as well though, because it is because of members here looking at photos, etc that this gallery exists.

First off, thanks to AK, OFF, Roninphy and worker 11811 for their work to bring it all together, but why not mention the names of the major contributors, White Fox? As you said, without them, the Gallery would be a tiny little corner. If there is recognition for lots of posts, then we should know who is making other contributions. I don't see anywhere where it tells us how many pictures have been donated to the Gallery and who donated them.

If no one beats me to it Furtive, I'll try to do this later tonight. Just need to get back to work. Been goofing off too much today already!

Just wanted to mention that you have a really good question, and it deserves an answer. Just needs a little time.

W

Hi FT, Perhaps you can try this. When you log in to the Gallery, you may find a little button just above the folders called 'users'. If you click on that, you'll find everyone who's a member of the gallery. There is another toggle switch on the left that will let you sort the names. If you sort by 'file count descending' and look over the first few pages, you'll find our major contributors.

FLinFL

AK,

A special thanks for all the work you have put into the update.

I hope the membership realize your tremendous commitment and dedication here.

Thank you so much!

Linda

Furtive, you asked about top Gallery posters.

For some reason our facility for finding that is not working. However, I did get a list of the top ten this morning forwarded to me.

OFF - 2058

MrC1946 - 1379

FrBrGr - 1127

Worker 11811 - 786

Roninphy - 617

janey - 568

Ramon - 545

FLinFL - 536

Foxfurlover - 519

itsend - 515

I always hate to post these as there are just so many great folks posting so many picture there. For instance someone who posts 200 has done so much work to do that yet they do not show up on the list. And, even a member who has posted ten photos is important as those photos he/she posted are important to them and to us as well.

W

I have just put some more pictures of me in furs into the 'erotic' area...

I just have so many sexy pictures of me in furs..."I really need to get a hobby!"

Well done to all with the Gallery

Kisses

Brandy

xxxxxx