Columbus here I come

dumbass45601

Well I'm off to a job fair in Columbus, Ohio. Hopefully I will get a job up there and with the more people maybe find myself a nice little catholic, fur wearing lady as I mentioned before in an earlier post. I do know one thing, I suck at tying a neck tie.

Laters,

Derek

Yeah Deedock, best wishes. Sounds like you're going through some changes. It'll take guts, of which I wish you plenty.

frugalfurguy

Just got a call for an interview with a Nissan dealership for Friday! Although not a job in the sports field I could turn it into kind of that with my motorsports knowledge and transfer that to customer autos.

Linda, I have messaged a few ladies on the dating site but have not recieved and responses yet . I'm still trying I just don't know what to say really.

Yeah the guy from Nissan said that he would call me back on Monday to let me know and I still have not heard from him so I have come to the conclusion that I did not get the job. So yeah that has really bummed me out a lot.

I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I am so happy right now, my life is changing so much. My Giants won and now I got this job. I am truly blessed right now.

Whenever I think of Columbus, OH ten I think of the James Thurber story about the two midwest skyscrapers who fell in love and ran away with each other.

It's sooooooo flat!!!!!

OFF

I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB! I am so happy right now, my life is changing so much. My Giants won and now I got this job. I am truly blessed right now.

Congratulations, dude!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. If I'm not too drunk after watching the England match at possibly my new pub I will go to Robert Scott Furs and check it out.