Small town fur

dumbass45601

Well it's about less than ten degrees here in Chillicothe, OH USA and I was working at the home improvement store and I helped two ladies in (unfortunately) faux fox coats. One looked like Lana Cox's co star in Lana in Furs 2. Although they were faux I still had some trouble finishing my shift and well I'm taking care of the problem.

Hopefully when I move to Columbus soon I will get to see some real foxes.

Well at least the town I live in is not the richest of places. Now when I used to live near Toledo, let's just say it was hard for me to focus on mass in the cathedral.

Let's just say it was really hard to focus and pray and not let my mind wander. Especially the blond mother who had the black fox with a tuxedo crystal fox collar on it.

So you're sitting in church, somewhere in the Midwest USA. You wouldn't be there if you weren't seeking better knowledge of God's plan for your life.

In walks a woman in a fur coat and you try to ignore her?

How do you know that wasn't God trying to tell you something?

Talking about small town Furs, I just found WWW.CRAIGSLIST.COM. sorry if this is nothing new to the others,, but I have spent the past couple of hours reviewing the many Furs available from the central Ohio area as well as neighboring states. Might be well worth a look, very much like Ebay format.

My town(relatively small) has two lovely furriers, both of which are very close to one another. Both very helpful and great places, although one is a bit cheaper. Also 2 thrift shops that occasionally have an old fur in the clothes sections.

I went to five thrift stores in Columbus today and yesterday, but there was not fur at all. A couple of really bad fakes but that was really limited as well.

There is a slight possibility that things might be the other way around for me. Our parent (as in company) is located in Dallas and there's a chance I might get transferred to the Dallas office. I have lived in New York for years and the possibility of moving to Texas doesn't sit too well with me. I have always looked at Dallas, Ft Worth and Houston as being overgrown cow towns. I'm afraid I won't see furs there like I do here. Does anybody have any experience with living in Dallas? Are there furs there?

Now that JR, Sue Ellen and the rest of the Ewings have Dallas, I'd be worried!

I share your pain. I was transferred from the NYC suburbs to south FL 2 1/2 years ago. Not many folks wearing furs down here, but I have found a couple of furriers.

FLinFL

Dallas is a wonderful city. Now the weather can get into the lower to mid 30s during the winter. My sister lives there and I have visited during Christmas time.