I've a last minute gift before the site goes down.

White Fox

A last minute gift I have been saving for you folks to give you before the site goes down.

Click on Links in our tool bar. Then Furriers. Then, scroll down to the bottom two photos.

Hope you like them!

W

OFF, I think you may be right. It will be close at least. Earlier I estimated and was way low. I counted recently and we have over 200 fur sties there. And I have a good plan to increase that here if folks will help me in a week or two!

Of course we still have to upgrade all other pages once the furrier page is finished, and I have more organizing there to do yet too. So the whole project will take many days yet.

People here do not know what they are missing when not helping with that. I have probably had the most fun I have had on the net doing this in a long time. Maybe most fun ever. I have been forced to look at all of these fantastic fur photos on the net. . I honestly did not realize how great so many of these fur sites had become. Just look at the site of one of our members here for instance. MailonFurs. That site is fantastic!

I am going to hate to see it come to an end, though I am down to 80 or so now. I am going to need help though from members to keep this going, and up to date in the furture. There is no way that I can do that alone.

I hope that we will soon have just what you mentioned. The best links area on the net! With members involved in making it that way along with my help.

W

Hey JG. Where you been? Great to see you back...

***There is one thing that I really want to emphasize here. I am only doing this because Mikhail has not been updating his links area for a long time.

I have a huge amount of respect for Mikhail. He is probably number two on my list of respected old fur site stalwarts on the net. (God, I can't put BrGr as number two can I? He is our site founder. ) All kidding aside. Dragon, Mikhail, Mad Man Fox, Cookie, FrBrGr plus a very few others, are all people who have been around for so long working at sites, etc.

But Mikhail worked so unbelievably hard on that links site of his for so long. And he did it pretty much alone for a long while. I don't believe that he even had a forum there for a long while for folks to bring him the links if I remember correctly. And I seem to recall that he was even doing it when I first came to the net. Not as a mod either, but a simple member. It is that far back.

And every day since then pretty much. For so long Mikhail kept up that links page. The amount of work to do that is phenomenal! He was watching for dead pages himself for instance. That means going through parts of the list one at a time every day for instance. On top of that he has had a forum for a long time, and he moderates that all by himself still and contributes often to it. He is indeed there at least every day.

I cannot even begin to properly state the contributions that he has made to the fur site network on the net. Thus, I never did this upgrade to our pages before. However, now it is pretty certain that Mikhail will not be upgrading his again, so I have went ahead to add descriptions to our links, etc.

In short, Mikhail we solute you for endless work and contributions to our little network of fur sites. May you live forever! (And as John Wayne once said - May I live a day longer.)

White

Two things.

#1. You will notice that I have made a "Member Recommended" tab for furriers listed in our links page. If you have dealt with any furrier and found them non co-operative in any way, this would of course not apply. Even if you have had a good experience with one sales person and not another, it would not. However, if you have been to a furrier and they always treat you well you might let us know so we can apply the tab. If course if another member says "No", then the tab will be removed. If another follows saying "Yes, " it MIGHT be put on again, etc. In short we would like to know any recommendations that you have once we get back on.

#2. Once this list is closer to completion, we will be asking you to give us the names and web sites of furriers that you know of in your area. This will help us to expand this list even further. We ask that you wait til our site returns though and we will start a new thread for that I think.

White Fox

Thanks for the inclusion White. We have been away for quite a while because business has been so, so busy. Our site should have a host of new photos soon, and we have some goregous new furs to showcase!

Hope all is well with members here, we've missed the place

The boys from Tsarevich