Fur & Football

ArgentFox

For the casual fur observer, I recommend going to Green Bay, Wisconsin for the game on Sunday, January 20. The predicted high at this point is 11 degrees.

I've been to games at Lambeau Field in December and it's definitely a treat for fur lovers -- plenty of youngish women is fox, lynx, mink, coyote, mongolian lamb, etc. Lots of wonderful fox fur hats too.

Worker,

The Green Bay Packers do not have a cheerleading squad, they are one of the few teams that do not.

However, if they did, fur trimmed uniforms, big fluffy hats and muffs would be an awesome look!

I plan on making the trek up to GB and attend a game next year. I will remember to keep my camera handy.

BWAS

Damn!

Well, maybe if they DID wear fur the cheerleaders wouldn't be so cold and then Green Bay COULD have a cheerleading squad.

If I ever win a million dollars in the lottery, maybe I'll put down some money to field a fur-wearing cheerleading squad for Green Bay!

I love hearing about the fur wearing that goes on up in Titletown on ccccccold gamedays Pictures please lol.

I love that I can't go anywhere without hearing, reading, talking bout the playoffs GO PACK GO

Kyle

So does anyone here have tickets to the game?

Plan on wearing their furs? I'll have one on, but at home..watching on TV.

Go Big Blue

Depends... I still haven't figured out if I'm going out to watch the game or whether the same group of friends (who don't know of my love for fur) will basically invite themselves over. Either way it's a bit of a pity as it'll be cooler down here tomorrow.

FLinFL

Yes, My Husband is a Giants Fan and well I love a cold environment to wear alot of Fur but single digit temperatures and wind for 4 hours in Wisconsin might be a little too extreme for Me.