Brandy's Fur Workout.. xxx fur rated

brandy-uk

Hi All..

I am back after celebrating a wonderful x-mas and sparkling new year with my family...

I stuffed and stuffed and stuffed over x-mas. did you?

My new years resolution is to diet and exercise more..I hope I have invented a sort of kink here.. because just before x-mas I filmed a 'fur workout ' , it is a mixture of fur fetish and fur nudity...and weights and fur in the gym.. it is so much fun..

I am showing the fur workout on fursluts2.com .. why don't you guys pop over and see it.. let me know if it helps anyone to lose weight...

I am thinking about filming some fur stories..I used to make a lot of ticklng video last year for a tickling website (my other weakness is being tickled.. I am so ticklish.. that is why the fur feels so nice to me..my skin is sooo sensitive)..

do you guys think it would be fun to watch an acted out story with loads of fur? not too long , just a sort of fur story almost..

brandy

xxxx

I have already come up with some hot themes and acted stories themes..

so many of you loved my freebie video given out by dragon of fursluts2.com as an x-mas pressie.... well i am going to be giving him a load more of those high class fur videos.. but with individual querks and differents stories.. all with fur...

I am really excited about this.. it will be fun

Brandy

xxxxx

I am sorry for being quiet .. my son is home from the forces and i am spending some quality time with him.. don't forget me..kisses to you all

Brandy

xxxx

For the record, we at TFG are very proud to have a fox like Brandy working with us!!!

SHE'S A HOTTY EH GUYS???

I have lost weight just watching that last vid..

(well it got my old heart started LOL )

Just your heart, Dragon?

You look fantastic as always Brandy, and hope you had a great Xmas too!! Keep up the fantastic work!!

glad to hear you had a wonderful Xmas Brady and even better that you get to spend some time with your son!

I think watching you doing a full work out in furs would make almost any man (and probably even some women) enjoy working out and want to do it everyday!