Cozy, cozy

triboy46

We live on a farm in rural Oklahoma, a long way from the city. We have a big home that is a challenge to heat, but with dedication, a wood burning stove, and a kerosene heater, most of the house is warm. but in our bedroom, it is chilly. It's a large room, large enough for my wife's vanity, king size bed, and a couch.

For the past week I've been using our blue fox cape, (not a stole but a cape) as a lap blanket, and our blue fox stroller as an additional cover. I'm a snug as a bug in a rug swathed in blue fox!!!! Bring on the winter!

OFF... please add to that dream of being trapped in a log cabin with furs and a cozy fire..

.. and Brandy-uk to keep my company!

I want to be there too.

I think we're all fantasising about being stuck in a log cabin with a load of furs and you, Brandy!!

It's been disappointingly mild in the UK this Christmas. Still cold enough for the ardent fur lover. I'm too shy to wear a fur coat in the full glare of the public, but I'm wearing a fox scarf under my winter coat, and I get comments that I'm overdressed!

OFF... please add to that dream of being trapped in a log cabin with furs and a cozy fire..

.. and Brandy-uk to keep my company!

I want to be there too.

Why do you toy with us so?

Mama never told me about you!!

you are the DEVIL! LOL

PS THANKS, DON'T TELL MOM!

Dragon

I once rented for a ski season with a couple of friends a small mountain cabin on Hunter Mountain, New York (Catskill Mounatins/Upstate NY) but I did not renew it this year and with snow in upstate NY (Right Now) and likely to be above average this year I think I made the wrong decision, I would have to pay some crook $300 per night for a hotel room now, if I could even get one. It was beautiful to sit on the porch in FUR watching the snow at night or skiers and the life of the town by day.