My experience at Overland

Guest furman547

Okay so I was visiting some good friends in Omaha Nebraska, (thinking its good to see my friends but who wants to be in Nebraska?) when my friend Mark said now I really like this store Overland! We went in and there were furs and sheepskin everywhere!!!! I walked in the mens section (I was too shy to try on the fox coats in the ladies sections) and found a long-haired beaver jacket (I think, I'm not an expert ) I tried it on and it was so soft and warm!! (I know I like fur but I've had little opportunity to try it on!) I also tried some sheepskin jackets that were very nice too! But that was my first time in a fur store and fifth time trying on real furs! So I was very excited!!!! Thank you Omaha! Hopefully I will visit the Overland store when I go see my cousin in Park City! Anyways hope everyone is having a good time during the holidays!

Furman547

I make a trip to their Denver store at least once a year. I've always found them to be friendly and helpful. I think that somehow we might have omitted Overland from the 'favorite furriers' thread...

FLinFL

They had great leathers, shearlings and a bunch of furs. A lot of red and golden fox vests, and fox trimmed jackets. What overwhelms me there is the aroma of leather, wool and fur. They are very friendly, which is an exception in Santa Fe where workers can be quite snotty. Wife and I go a couple times a year and when she walks in in either her mink or fox gets attention which makes me quite pleased!!! I wonder why that is? Why do I like it when people notice my wife wearing furs (btw, we're fortunate to own some very nice pieces which makes it even more fun!!!!)

Just received a pair of their "Classic Overland Boot Sheepskin Slippers".

Finally a size 13 that is actually a 13.

Great house boot and toasty warm

OFF

Size 13! I am surprised that they could get them into their mail truck!

Hey folks. We have had a "Bigfoot" sighting right on our web site!

W

P.S. Sorry OFF. I just could not resist that post. I know that it is a common size, but my feet are more the other way so I notice such.

Two old family jokes from a great uncle.

It be real tall if I didn't have so much turned under

I wear a size eleven but the twelves felt so good I bought thirteens

I actually wear a twelve but I did buy thirteens just for hte reasn my great uncle did.

I'm glad I did

OFF