pic of me in fur

paul2809

hey guys, pic of me in sorting bin right now in my new fur jacket........ officially my furst new fur coat which is really a faux fur brown mink jacket but I like it alot. will keep me warm

Hey paul

I think it is fab when people are posting piccies of themselves in their furs...it is so nice to be able to put a face to the name/forum-name

I am just soo cheeky that I got my face +fur + leg into my avatar...so everyone knows me...

Brandy

xxxxxx

hey brandy, do you or some one else you knnow has photoshop?? i wanna change my new image of me infur to my avatar pic and I dont have photo shop and I was wondering if you or some one here could help me..........

I am pretty busy here. However, if you just want to post it as an avatar I can do that for you. Probably the first of the week though.

Be glad to help if needed. I don't though have time to do any real manipulation of the image.

W

hey brandy, do you or some one else you knnow has photoshop?? i wanna change my new image of me infur to my avatar pic and I dont have photo shop and I was wondering if you or some one here could help me..........

Check your PM's