Sleeping arrangements...

foxkid

Just interested to know what sort of furry sleeping arrangements some of us have here. What sort of coats / blankets configurations people find nice here.

I've got a large sheared rabbit blanket, a few full pelt foxes I managed to get reasonably cheap, and a kings size kit fox blanket. I tend to sleep on the sheared rabbit and put a fox under and over me, then have the kit fox on top. Because the kit fox is not as thick as farmed fox, I just don't use a fox coat on top when it's not as cold. I've found squirrel coats make a nice pillow covering too. I often use a old squirrel for that.

Obviously for more playful times, I have some scrapy bits craft mink and fox, and I sometimes use my make shift DIY fur lined boxers too when sleeping

What other set ups do people have? Any lucky sods got a chinchilla or sable blanket here?

When the temps here in FL drop into the 40s(F), I'll usually sleep under my red fox coat or raccoon, sometimes both. If it gets below 40, the red fox, raccoon, coyote and mink are all likely to make an appearence on my bed.

FLinFL

Have my Blue Fox flanks pieses spread [80 x 90] which is real comfy.

Soon it will be joined by a new Rec and Cross Fox full pelt spread [72 x 84]. It's coming from Canada. Takes forever to get anything from there. I can get things from New Zealand or Russia in a fraction of the time. It's all those Canadian terrorists fault.

I've had a Wool Rest for years also. That makes a big difference.

OFF

Red cross fox sounds lush... I do have somewhere a lynx blanket which I managed to get relatively cheap (for what it's worth, though it still cost me an arm and a leg). However I don't use it too often for sleeping as I want it to last

I just let the Fur move Me, I dont make arrangements. Usually a couple of PETS sleep with Me and maybe a big one covers the Bed if it's REAL COLD!!!

I just got myself a luscious white fur spread at an antique shop. The seller called it llama but I think it could be alpaca. I just know I love how it feels covering me all over while folded with both sides furry. I can stay there forever! I also have many other furs of all kinds that I play and snuggle with in bed regularly, especially, fox, seal, beaver, and NZ possum (my favorite)! I buy all furs second-hand, so I can afford to enjoy them in bed as much as I want. And for me, that is ALL THE TIME!

Have just bought, and waiting to arrive a double sized coyote full pelt spread from ebay. very excited, and will be very warm wrapped in it for the remaining winter months