Peta attacks Olsens

itsend

Frankly, I think the Olsen twins should stop wearing fur, at least until they gain some weight, and stop looking like creepy versions of their younger selves.

BTW, I like the outfit in this link on the site. http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b--Alessandra-Ambrosio-wears-the-fur-trend-903.html

I love the look of a waist-length fur jacket over a flared minidress.

I also like Kate Hudson's jacket here. http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b--Fur-trend-celebrities-who-love-fur-899.html

Many of the younger celebs look like the didn't quite finish getting dressed in their candid shots out shopping and the like.

I'm getting real tired of this kind of sloppy attire

It does not serve them well at all.

OFF

I agree with the lack of style and polish in much of the attire these days, but I do of course support the twins in their battle against PETA. The fact that they are regularly wearing real furs out in public is something I am sure all of us here support.

I agree with the lack of style and polish in much of the attire these days, but I do of course support the twins in their battle against PETA. The fact that they are regularly wearing real furs out in public is something I am sure all of us here support.

Retract that "all", because I just wrote that I don't, principles or not.

Fair enough...I stand corrected.

The thing is that I thin fur is an elegant thing, and supporting the anorexic stick girl look is just wrong.

It is sort of odd to think of them in fur, when the clothes they wear must be about 10% of their body weight.

It's sort of a shame that they were what little girls aspired to not so long ago.

I prefer the older "Hollywood Look" as well in regards to fur, and though I won't necessarily denounce Olsens in fur, I have no regard for them as fashion icons or anything.