Just Took a Walk

trebor

Just took a walk with my wife. It was 22 degrees with the wind chill.

She wore her F/L SIlver Fox with the huge cape collar and the Black Fox hat with the collar pulled up around her face. I wore my hooded Silver Fox with my Silver Fox hat. She was beautiful!!

Bob

Hooded silver fox AND silver fox hat? Hmm ... It must be true ... Too much of a good thing CAN be wonderful.

I'm catching up on some shows I missed while being out of town last week (in the midst of Battlestar Galactica at the moment) ... I'll be out for a stroll in either fox or coyote before bedtime. It was 20 degrees when I came home a couple of hours ago ... The wind chill is probably in single digits now. I'll be taking gloves and a scarf with me!

I'll see what I can do.

Winter has arrived early and with a vengeance. It's forecasted to get down to ~10 degrees Monday night. That's within ~5 degrees of the record low for that day. Brrr ... Thank goodness for the luxury and warmth of furrr.

Will be going out for a 'stroll' momentarily in my f/l silver fox, matching hat, matching trimmed gloves, and 'smallish' boa.

Finally cold enough in Toronto to not fear rain.

Welcome to the forums. Always nice to see a new face.

I'm just across the lake from you and it's definitely cold enough for fur. Enjoy your stroll.

Anxious...

Welcome to the Den as Wallee just mentioned. I doubt it will rain tonight! I am not that far away from you and I think you are probably in for around -10 degrees C tonight. Definately FUR weather indeed!

W

It's been unbelievably cold here this week. It was -1 F when I went to lunch today. My ankle length coyote coat has come in very handy this week! BRRR....