Older fur show video.. hot

Furet

Net Transport works, although you might have to hunt through your internet cache to find the link, but sometimes it will download directly.

Tryxie

Lana...

Just post it in the "No Spam Zone" forum. That way there is no problem with site banners etc. and it is easy for everyone to see.

W

Net Transport works, although you might have to hunt through your internet cache to find the link, but sometimes it will download directly.

Tryxie

can you catch it and upload to rapidshare.de or megaupload.com?

Thanks!

Been there, tried that. My last post was made on the basis that I have previously used Net Transport to download video from Youtube. However the sneaky people there have used Macromedia Flash to stream the video and its not captureable. I even went to FashionTV, the source of the clip, but couldn't locate it.

Best I can say is to bookmark the page and hope they dont move it. In the mean time I'll see if there is another way of capturing it.

Tryxie

PS. It's part of Galliano's Blue Angel, Berlin deacadence, themed show from a few years ago. It might be available elsewhere.

I remember it being on fashion tv tryxie.

What happened to fashion tv last year? It was off air for a while.

Since its been back there hasnt been as much fur....do you think they had antis on to them?

Hi all,

I captured the original file a number of years back. It has been reduced in size and recompressed etc by internet users over the years. I checked the orginal file and I captured it at 480x576 (MPEG 2) which is a 50MB file, and also a version at 352x288 (MPEG 1) which is a 30MB file.

I am happy to make these available via file share or whatever the best method by consensus is. Let me know.

I have captured a few stills from the original VHS tape, as well as two magazine images of the collection. You can see these at my blog, click the www button.

Great to see such interest in this wonderful clip...

Sheeny