Cityfoto Galerie 267 from October 2005

blackwillo

Does anyone have the "gratis Hi-Quality Download" pics from the October 2005 Cityfoto Gallerie 267 from October 2005 entitled:Pelzhaus Neundlinger & Residenz H

Seems like the links have gone off line instead of the pictures being taken down. I'm getting a "Server Couldn't be Found..." message instead of the standard "404" message.

Could be a technical problem. Maybe they did take the images down and, the way they set the site's programming (via Javascript) that's the way it appears to the user. Can't quite tell.

I hope somebody collected the pix for you.

I get:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at s30.oursubnet.org.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

OFF

Thanks for your input. If you go to the Cityfoto link: http://www.cityfoto.at/fotogalerien.php

all the Galeries are on that page. The only ones that allow you to post the "gratis Hi-Quality Download" pics are the two most recent ones for June and October 2007. For all the other galeries, the Hi-Quality photos appear to have been removed. Hopefully there is someone out there that downloaded and saved the "Original" hi-def photos.

bw

Since the site is Austrian and the language appears to be German, I can't really read the pages but let me ask you this:

Is this supposed to be a pay site? If so they might only allow members to see the hi-res pix for free during the latest batch of published pictures. Once the next update is made those pictures might become "archives" and be subject to payment.

Can you check into this? I can't read German very well.

(I only learned a little bit of German from watching subtitled foriegn movies! )

I haven't had a problemn in the past getting all the pictures I wanted in very large hi rez.

I think you have to get them within a month or two of posting.

I went back to ones I have in super large hi rez from last year and could not get them now.

Strike while ...

OFF

Thanks everyone for your response. The actual pics that I don't have are the ones from gallery 267. The following is the link for this group of pictures: http://www.cityfoto.at/galerie/267

The file sizes are so large that unless the photos were posted somewhere on the web it would not be possible to download or exchange all the pictures from this particular gallery.

bw

Some of the pictures are from a year or two ago. Many are new however.

Not sure why they did that???

The one square jawed brunette [auburn hair] in the big Sable is one of my all time favorites

OFF

The one square jawed brunette [auburn hair] in the big Sable is one of my all time favorites.

She's the reason why I wanted those pictures....just for her. The coat is fabulous but she is gorgeos.

bw

I have ALL the Sable pictures and representative samples of most others.

Must have been a slow day on the site.

I'll post them in The Gallery when I get them corralled.

OFF

Sounds great. Let me know when you get a chance to post them. I look forward to collecting our "square jawed brunette with the big Sable".

bw