pictures...what about them?

furslave

WE obviously all look at pictures. But what about them? What is it that attract your eyes ennough for you to say WOW!!!! , on the first look. Before you enlarge the picture to see it better. Is it the person in the fur? Is it the fur itself? Maybe the pose, the way the fur is displayed? Or maybe just all of it? Then maybe a colour? Tell us.

Fur me, it's first and foremost about the attitude that the model projects. Does one get the sense that she's enjoying what she's doing, or enjoying the fur that she's wearing. If that's the case, it might not matter to me whether she's wearing a $70 rabbit jacket or a $70,000 sable - I'll like the picture regardless.

In other words, if someone is miserable posing in the sexiest chincilla coat in the world, the person's displeasure will still come through in the pics.

FLinFL

Fur me, it's first and foremost about the attitude that the model projects. Does one get the sense that she's enjoying what she's doing, or enjoying the fur that she's wearing.

FLinFL

I really agree with your point here FLinFL about the relationship between the model and the fur. Also I think it is a the pose or composition that grabs me. Some models have the ability to project an attitude or the picture" tells a story" that trips an emotional response.

I think I vibe to certain furs as well but it's the model and composition that catches my eye.

Cheers

Roninphy

I think for me it's usually the fur that captures my attention first. My "Furdar" seems to zero in on beautiful, elegant coats crafted with superb pelts. If the wearer is beautiful and elegant as well ... Definite bonus!

, it might not matter to me whether she's wearing a $70 rabbit jacket or a $70,000 sable - I'll like the picture regardless.

The attitude and the "comfiness" of the picture do it for me. I'm not a huge fan of catwalk shots as those tend to look artificial in some way too often. And off the catwalk, a model can project that she likes what she's doing and make the shot work, a less attractive model can kill a great shot, while a great fur can make a less attractive model look insanely attractive.

It's a very subjective thing, and oddly enough a link in the wool-fashion forum made me go "Oh damn, that's hot" today.

http://i21.tinypic.com/b3mlfs.jpg

As they say; there's no arguing taste, one person may be attractive to you and lack attraction to another, but there's always the option to show your taste and find kindred spirits

My predilection for eBay shots gives me away

Some are the sexiest of women in fur despite their origins. The best part is their "amateur" nature which is part of their charm.

I certainly like sexy posed woman in fur shots as well.

Runway models stomping their way down the runway are at the bottom of my list of favorites. The big pictures do certainly show the furs in a spectacular way.

OFF

Furs on mannekins - nope

Furs on ladies with face blanked out - nope

Furs on smiling ladies, enjoying wearing furs - yep

Moderate sized fur images that fit the screen and don't need a lot of scrolling - yep

Huge images needing lots scrolling - perhaps

Small tiny images - nope

Furs - certain types more preferential, but give the wearer credit.

Auzmink

furslave,

What a great question!

To me it is beauty and style ...but, I can't begin to explain what that means to me.

Photographing fur is more than a picture of a garment. Fur to be photographed must somehow, even in the slightest way, reflect the incredible joy and power it brings to the soul.

..it is like most beauty ..you just know it when you see it!

Capturing in a photo, the feeling you experience when you wear a fur, is like capturing a rainbow.

Linda

Model's eyes on camera

Interesting face,possibly with smile

Attractive,preferably long haired,furs

If full length shot, should have nice legs and high heels.