Cindy Crawford on cover of Russian Vogue

Guest foxfan

all I say for this is........... Go Get'em Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!

ive always thought she was beautiful women. some where on my hard drive I have another pic of here in a f/l length lynx coat I think standing next to a Bell helicopter

all I say for this is........... Go Get'em Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!

ive always thought she was beautiful women. some where on my hard drive I have another pic of here in a f/l length lynx coat I think standing next to a Bell helicopter

I recall a similar setting with Carmen Electra!

• 1 month later...

Y'Know, I've been thinking about this...

(Oh, no! Here we go! He's "thinking" again!)

There have always been people who are opposed to fur coats, ever since the beginning. Some people just don't want to think about killing animals. This is all right with me. People have their right to their opinions. This is what democracy is supposed to be all about!

But people who just don't like fur are a separate and distinct group from the likes of P∂TA who are nothing but a bunch of political extremists.

I think we, as fur lovers, need to help draw the line between people who just don't like fur and P∂TA-freaks.

I was talking to a girl at work the other day. She saw somebody wearing a rabbit fur hat and made a negative comment about it. I told her that people use rabbits for food and I asked her what she thought would be the best use for the fur. "Should we just throw the fur away? Or, should we put it to good use keeping people warm?" I asked. She, pretty much, had no answer.

I went on to tell her that people in poor countries are starving for food and that breeding rabbits for meat is an excellent way to provide it. Rabbit meat is high in nutrition and protein but low in fat. Rabbits reproduce rapidly and they aren't very expensive to feed and care for. Once you establish a good, breeding population you might even have a surplus of rabbits that you can sell on the open market to MAKE MONEY! And, after they have been butchered for their meat you can sell the pelts and make MORE MONEY. It's about as perfect a way to provide food, jobs and income for people in poor areas as you can get!

I told her that she doesn't have to like wearing fur but it's stupid to think that all fur is bad because some political extremist group tells you so.

So, the bottom line is that some people don't like fur. They don't have to.

But, if you don't like it, just don't buy it!

(All the more for me! )

No such conversation transpired the other day when my Bank Teller [a very pretty brunette] wanted to stroke the lining of my new Lynx lined hooded jacket

Nor last evening when the very pretty red headed Art Gallery owner wanted to try on my Mink lined Carhart jacket. Her dad was a Furrier and she thought that a Mink lined "Work" jacket was super cool.

OFF