Dirty Sexy Money

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

What is everyone's opinion of this new show and how long it might last as FUR has had a rather large presence on the show so far. In my opinion the show will probable tank within a year as this type of show has been done before. But its always nice to see Lynx, Chinchilla and other Furs on TV Shows

What is everyone's opinion of this new show and how long it might last as FUR has had a rather large presence on the show so far. In my opinion the show will probable tank within a year as this type of show has been done before. But its always nice to see Lynx, Chinchilla and other Furs on TV Shows

Well Ugly Betty has had a few furs.

I doubt whether 'fur' will play any part at all in deciding whether the show continues on the air. IMO if fur were that much of an issue, the show probably wouldn't have even made it to the TV in the first place...

FLinFL

I doubt whether 'fur' will play any part at all in deciding whether the show continues on the air. IMO if fur were that much of an issue, the show probably wouldn't have even made it to the TV in the first place...

FLinFL

Look at the OP again. It doesn't say the fur will make the show end. He wrote "this type of show has been done before".

EDIT: Although my first comment makes it look that way, and that was not quite what I meant.

LTNK wrote...

FurLoverinFL wrote:

FLinFL

Look at the OP again. It doesn't say the fur will make the show end. He wrote "this type of show has been done before".

EDIT: Although my first comment makes it look that way, and that was not quite what I meant.

Let's figure this out together...

Maddie wrote...

What is everyone's opinion of this new show and how long it might last as FUR has had a rather large presence on the show so far. (emphais added) In my opinion the show will probable tank within a year as this type of show has been done before. But its always nice to see Lynx, Chinchilla and other Furs on TV Shows

To which I responded...

I doubt whether 'fur' will play any part at all in deciding whether the show continues on the air. IMO if fur were that much of an issue, the show probably wouldn't have even made it to the TV in the first place

Now, I have no idea what you're referring to. My comment was clearly directed to Maddie's question, not the opinion she expressed...

FLinFL

LTNK wrote...

FurLoverinFL wrote:

FLinFL

Let's figure this out together...

Maddie wrote...

What is everyone's opinion of this new show and how long it might last as FUR has had a rather large presence on the show so far. (emphais added) In my opinion the show will probable tank within a year as this type of show has been done before. But its always nice to see Lynx, Chinchilla and other Furs on TV Shows

To which I responded...

I doubt whether 'fur' will play any part at all in deciding whether the show continues on the air. IMO if fur were that much of an issue, the show probably wouldn't have even made it to the TV in the first place

Now, I have no idea what you're referring to. My comment was clearly directed to Maddie's question, not the opinion she expressed...

FLinFL

I guess I read your post wrong. Whatever.