Question to all Fur Members

GabGaby08

Hello y'all its me gabby, I was wondering if you all could help me with a bit of a problem i am having.

Since i am a girl, many male member have been asking me for pics of me in furs, but i dont have any furs yet so i cannot provide what they seek. However, a fellow member and high school class mate (Mrlynx) told me to have some pics Photoshopped to tide the men over untill i do get the real pics of me. Does anyone here Photoshop? or can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much

Hugs and Kisses

Gaby

Gabby,

Since this is a fur website, of course, we encourage fur avatars over non-fur ones.

But fur coats are expensive. If you don't have one or can't borrow one, a Photoshopped avatar is acceptable. There are several great Photoshop artists hanging around here.

Do take your time to find the fur coat that is just right for you. Don't rush into a purchase just to have a fur. I, for one, would rather wait so that I can see a picture of you wearing a fur that looks good on you.

Too many people buy furs "just because" then end up hiding them in the back of their closet because they decide they don't really like them.

When I look at a picture of a person wearing a fur coat, I don't focus JUST on the fur or whether the person is "hot." I focus on whether the person looks happy to be wearing the fur. Or, if the picture is meant to be artistic, I focus on whether the model conveys the emotion that the artist intended.

When I see pictures that focus on just the fur but the person wearing it is unhappy, I am left with a feeling of being "let down."

It is great news that you want to get a nice fur coat but it's okay by me if you wait until you you can find that special coat that really makes you happy.

Wonder if it will be worth trying to drop Tweety a line, as he's the top guy for fur composite pictures - there should be a lot of his work in the gallery section, if that's any help.

Hi Gaby,

I am sure furs will only add to your charm and you will gorgeous in furs. I don't know if there is a fur salon in your town, but if there is, why don't you go with your friend and take a camera with you. While you are trying on a different coats, your friend could take your pictures in them; then you could take her pictures too! As long as you do it discreetly and not exaggerate, it should not be a problem with the salespeople. "I can't decide, they are all beautiful! I would like to ask my mom's opinion, she is in LA." or some other white lie would do the trick.

Hope you get to experience furs soon...

Hi Gaby,

PM either Tweety or Roninphy. Both are really good at creating photoshopped photos.

FLinFL

Just a quick note - you probably won't have access to our gallery until sometime this weekend. We only "sync-up" the usernames at the end of the month. I think AK - one of our technical wiz's - has posted a note about that in 'The Info Zone' forum. See: http://thefurden.com/bbden/viewtopic.php?t=8306

Just a quick note - the policy of 'fur in avatars' is under review, and has been even prior to gaby joining. Hopefully, we'll have a final decision within the next few days. Thanks!

FLinFL

...why don't you go with your friend and take a camera with you. While you are trying on a different coats, your friend could take your pictures in them; then you could take her pictures too! As long as you do it discreetly and not exaggerate, it should not be a problem with the salespeople. "I can't decide, they are all beautiful! I would like to ask my mom's opinion, she is in LA." or some other white lie would do the trick.

I don't see the need to "lie" or stretch the truth at all. I do it all the time.

Whenever I take my wife fur shopping, I ALWAYS have a compact digital camera in my pocket or at least my camera phone.

I tell the sales person I want to use them when I get home to decide which furs we like best.

As long as you keep it down to a few shot of, say, your top 2 or 3 candidates, most sales people don't mind.

I've been taking photos of things in stores that I might want to buy for years, now.

Just pic another avatar.. it seems that even a cat does the job

Anyone got any water - my ears are burning...

No-one said I can't use this avatar; at least, not yet anyway..

Hey, it's fur isn't it?

Don't make fun of Uncle Joe! He is my hero! He is married to Aunt Lucy, and they have two kids. Both boys.

Hard to remember their names as those names are a little strange. Oh yes. The one is named Joe. And the other - is named Uncle!

W

Worker has a good point in my opinion. The most attractive thing I know of, is a confident woman in a fur. If she feels good with what she has, it will show. It's one thing to wear things that are nice but it's something completely different to 'know' you look good. For that matter, when either a man or woman feels that way, you can tell the person is truly happy and it will show in spades.