Fur Loving Girl from USA

GabGaby08

Hello everyone, My name is Gabrielle, and i am from the United States. Ive been a fan of fur for a few years now, but still have questions about it. If anyone would like to chat with me about furs, my yahoo is [email protected] Hope to hear from all of ya!! btw i LOVE IT Here!

Kisses and Huggs

Gabby

Gaby...

I am sure that you might just be able to find some folks to chat with here or in other areas. You might also find a good place to ask questions at our "Furrier's Corner" forum.

Most of our guys here are pretty shy about contacting women, but I think you might find one or two of them doing just that.

Welcome to the Den.

I really hope that you love it here!

White Fox

Hi Gabby!

Welcome! It's always good to see a new member coming out of their 'fur closet' and joining us. We hope you've found a new fur-family here!

FLinFL

...please be sure to check our rules! Believe it or not, new avatars require some sort of fur in them.

Hi GabGaby

Welcome! Please feel comfortable here, you are among friends. We have alot of chat resources here, join in! What do you like about furs?

What drew me to like furs was All of my favorite celebs wearing beautiful coats. Then, when my granny wore her old fox coat to the Xmas partys i used to hug her and feel the fur around me

I was like that too. My mom and most of my aunts, on both sides of my family had furs, and I just loved the softness and warmth those furs provided. I'd just sink into them...

FLinFL