sweet Riyo Mori

Moc

I agree with your position whole heartedly but I would like to give you one caution:

"Speak of the Devil and he will appear!"

That is to say that arguing with PeTA types does little more than legitimize their cause.

When we see PeTA types showing deceptive video footage and telling flat-out lies about the fur trade, they need to be countered immediately. But we need to do it in a forthright and logical manner without undue emotional outbursts.

YOU need to be the logical one.

YOU need to be the calm one.

YOU need to be the person who appears to be the more normal and fine, upstanding citizen.

Let THEM appear to be the kooks.

Let THEM be the ones others know to be prone to emotional outbursts.

Let THEM be the ones known to spread lies and half-truths.

Let THEM be the ones known to hire felons and criminals to do their dirty work.

Let THEM be the hypocrites.

Most of the general public already think those things about PeTA but, if you let them suck you into an argument, they can easily make YOU look like the bad guy!

Don't fall for the trick!

The best "ARGUMENT" is to wear fur both casually and proudly and promote others to wear fur.

PeTA will not challenge you by doing so. Especially one on one.

Idiots only gain strength in numbers.

OFF

@Worker;[/b]

You are naturally right and i am not a terorist - but these crazy petas says today: "By choosing to wear fur, are you directly responsible for the deaths of dozens of animals!" and which comes tomorrow? eat no meat - that is murder!? Welcome in the lunatic asylum!!

Anyhow; The Choice to Miss Universe is to remain in such a way like it is.

@OFF;

Thats right. Fur-Promotion: permanent and quietly, this means is very efficient.

@Lord

The pictures show Riyo Mori (Miss Universe

Moc;

You are absolutely right. In order to make a fur coat you have to kill animals. There is no argument about that.

But do remember that the chinchilla is an endangered species *NOT* because we harvest them for fur but because their habitat is being destroyed by the hectare on a daily basis.

Coffee plantations in South America routinely use slash and burn agriculture to convert forests into coffee plantations. The island of Sumatra is being deforested by coffee companies at an alarming rate. So fast, in fact, that the Sumatran rhino is in danger of extinction... Again! NOT because they are being slaughtered but because there is no forest for them to live in!

But PeTA doesn't care about Sumatran rhinos... They aren't cute and furry enough.

@Worker;[/b]

You are naturally right and i am not a terorist - but these crazy petas says today: "By choosing to wear fur, are you directly responsible for the deaths of dozens of animals!" and which comes tomorrow? eat no meat - that is murder!? Welcome in the lunatic asylum!!

Anyhow; The Choice to Miss Universe is to remain in such a way like it is.

@OFF;

Thats right. Fur-Promotion: permanent and quietly, this means is very efficient.

@Lord

The pictures show Riyo Mori (Miss Universe

As far as the material I have read... and if this is wrong, please let me know...

The overwhelming majority (95%+) of all chinchilla fur in the world comes from captive-bred animals. And, in the U.S. the first breeding stock was imported into the country in the 1930s. Since that time, virtually all the chinchilla fur produced in the U.S. comes from descendants of those original animals.

I don't know much about fur production in other countries, mainly because I haven't researched it, but I suspect the facts are similar for fur production abroad.

One supertanker full of oil running aground and spilling its cargo on the beach kills more animals than several YEARS WORTH of fur production.

Then those PeTA idiots sit around in Starbucks coffee houses, drinking expensive coffee and pontificating about how bad fur is for the environment.

For the damage that just coffee production, alone, has done to the environment, every person in the country could have a free chinchilla fur coat... TEN TIMES OVER!

@Lord

Sorry ,i was too fast during the reading. But the Link we have that now from Chubby - Thanks Chubby + you tube!

@all

I think fur animal farms are ok.Cows and pigs are similarly bred - there none roars! As already said; fur wearing is not criminal and Peta is a very crazy club!!

good night