How to tell

Cunning Fox

Thank you to everybody involved in this website. I used to think I was some sort of freak for my furscination, but I now see I am not alone.

Last night I had one of the most wonderful experiences. I woke in the small hours to find that at some time earlier I had dragged into bed with me my wife

Cunning...

Just wanted to say "Welcome to the Den" here. Hope that you will find that our little home is a place that you really love. We all certainly do.

I am so glad that you like our site. So often we hear that same comment from people.

I used to think I was some sort of freak for my furscination, but I now see I am not alone.

One of the things that I love most about this place is that it does exactly that. let's people know that they are not alone and that there is absolutely nothing abnormal about them in any way.

Hope to hear from you often!

White Fox

I was somewhat in the same situation. For something special I wanted to give her a little something. First I thought of was fur Asked her what she thought about fur, she didn't really care for it, nor disliked it. So I went a little further, asked how she would think about someone who likes it so much as we do. Se did understand, because it was so soft she said. So, no problem here. So I bought the fur for her and she loves it. Absolutely loved it.

After that came another one. And another. And some more...

Damn, was I glad I told her how I feel about sexy girls in fur.

I think the best way is first asking what she thinks of it and then buying it. But in your story, you say she doesn't seem to care. That doesn't mean she dislikes it. So, bring it up.

Ask her to wear that coat again, tell her, let her feel what it does to you. She probably want a new one soon