wow what a clip

furcoatman

this is a vintage clip, but wow what a fox coat.

>> Click HERE to download movie clip!

gloria swanson looks fabulous in fox coat, hat, and muff. i'll be posting a bunch of pics soon. or feel free to poke around at this site.

pics like this

>> Click HERE to see picture #1!

and this

>> Click HERE to see picture #2!

Edit: Worker 11811 -- Repaired links. See explanation below.

Edited by Guest

it's called father takes a wife

>> Click HERE to see Picture #3!

>> Click HERE to see Picture #4!

>> Click HERE to see Picture #5!

Edit: Worker 11811 - Repaired links. See explanation below.

how about them pics?

simply divine!!

i have no idea why those links did not become hotlinks

Edit by White Fox... Certain types of posts here generate the troll warning to inform members to be very careful to click on them before we admins check them out. Folks, these posts are indeed ok. This is just part of our system to help you to stay virus free. These links are indeed ok.

W

Edited by Guest

furcoatman and all:

The reason the links in the messages above didn't work as usual is because of some quirks in the website's software, NOT in the way furcoatman typed his links.

In recent months there have been several attacks by spammers and trolls who post links to websites with malicious content on them. (i.e.: Viruses.) In order to stop them from posting this crap on our website we tweaked the forum's programming to make it so those links don't work.

Unfortunately, there are some legitimate websites that look very similar to those virus websites in the eyes of our forum software.

I'm sorry for the mixup but I went in and edited the original posts so that the links within don't get caught by our anti virus tweak.

I'll try to keep an eye our for this type of thing in the future but if one slips by me, please send me a message and I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

furcoatman;

Would you e-mail those links to me at my address of record via the Fur Den, please?

When I get time I'll post them for you so that they won't get caught in the virus filter.

T.I.A.!