Magazines

White Fox

Was sitting in an office today and saw some magazines. Has anyone seen any great magazine pictures this fall yet? I just have not been in a position to see any magazines that might have them. Would love to have an update.

W

I've seen furs and fur trimmed garments in several magazines/catalogs this season, including GQ, W, and Neiman Marcus. It's shaping up to be a terrific season. Great furs for ladies ... And gentlemen.

For anyone wanting to see some superb photos (perhaps 7 or 8) of men in furs, I heartily recommend the very glossy men's magazine VMan. For only $5.50 you will find a truly wonderful visual celebration of men in furs. If you can't find the magazine in your area, you can find it online, I'm sure.

Btw, the same magazine's fall/winter issues from past years (one of them in particular but I'm sorry I forget which year) have some very provocative pics of men in fur and nothing else. A classic in fur fetish annals, to be sure.

Hope you can find these treats. Also, maybe someone can scan them and post them?? (Techno-idiot here....sorry)

A fur-filled season to one and all,

Firstfur

Found VMan at my local Barnes and Noble. Several nice fur pictures as FirstFur indicated. Also picked up a copy of British GQ. Nothing major in the fur department in BR GQ, but there was an interview with celebrity businessman Richard Branson which included a picture of him wearing an awesome long shearing coat with what appeared to be a finn raccoon trimmed hood (as well as a cool article about an architecturally significant rail station that is set to open in greater London in the not-too-distant future!).