Opera singers in Blackglama ads

Guest freemetolovefur

I own a copy of the Blackglama ad campaign book (I think it's titled "What Becomes A Legend Most"). Pretty cool. It features most of the Blackglama ads as well as interesting stories about what went on behind the scenes during the shoots with each of the stars.

As an aside, Blackglama is simply awesome. I own a couple of small Blackglama items. One of these days I'll get around to adding a floor length coat to my collection.

I own a copy of the Blackglama ad campaign book (I think it's titled "What Becomes A Legend Most"). Pretty cool. It features most of the Blackglama ads as well as interesting stories about what went on behind the scenes during the shoots with each of the stars.

As an aside, Blackglama is simply awesome. I own a couple of small Blackglama items. One of these days I'll get around to adding a floor length coat to my collection.

Do you have a scanner? I can find few large pics of those ads, and I would like a few, particularly the one with Audrey Hepburn.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI -- Have not found the book yet but when I do I will post a pic of Miz Hepburn (pretty sure she's in there!). I think I also have several new (to me) fur photos I have yet to run across on the web, so I'll try to post a few of those as well while I'm at it.

• 3 weeks later...

Still have not located the book (my household could use a lil organizing these days) ... but I did find this link in the interim:

http://www.paperpursuits.com/advault/addetail.cfm?catid=26&subcatid=108&adid=4093

Lots of lovely Blackglama photos, including Miz Hepburn's. Unfortunately, they are not (apparently) downloadable or printable. One of these days the book will turn up.

Still have not located the book (my household could use a lil organizing these days) ... but I did find this link in the interim:

http://www.paperpursuits.com/advault/addetail.cfm?catid=26&subcatid=108&adid=4093

Lots of lovely Blackglama photos, including Miz Hepburn's. Unfortunately, they are not (apparently) downloadable or printable. One of these days the book will turn up.

You can save the pic with "print screen" and "copy image" commands and any image editing program, but I'd still like the full sized pic from that book.