I love this jacket from Mailon

Guest foxfan

http://mailonfurs.com/cms/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,17/category_id,3/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/

Hopefully the link works. The color is amazing, and the detail is fantastic. My wife and I are considering a trip to Greece in the next year or two--I think I am definitely going to buy a coat from Kostas, even if it means flying coach class!

The more I look at that one, the more it grows on me. At first I thought the shoulders made it a bit boxy, but it does have a nice feminine shape down the sides. That hood...oh my...

Anybody else think that Mailon's lovely model needs a darker shade of lipstick? I think the pink gets washed out on her.

Dear Foxfan, I'll be waiting for you next time you come to Greece!

I am really glad folks that you enjoyed our items so much. We're doing our best. Hopefully we will have plenty more furs photoshooted during this season.

All of you who are interested in buying or making a new fur, you know where to find me

Sobel,

Oh my! This is gorgeous! Golden Island Fox is one of the prettiest Fox pelts. Was lucky enough to have a stroller. Sold it though because it was too big.

Linda