riding in furs

markgeorgetwo

Dear all ,i have posted some furs on horseback on the yahoo group fansdefourre if some tells me how to do it on this group please let me know. also touch of sable how is the photo date coming for the ladys in fur on horse back.

If you have access to The Gallery you can click on the "Uploads" on one of the top tabs and it will take you to where you can load pictures.

Only .jpg for the most part and follow the CofC for pictures as listed in The Gallery.

More Fur on Horseback would be great.

OFF

MarkG, have a look at our site in "Uploads" as OFF mentioned. I am sure that you will not have a problem entering a picture there. Just scan it to a JPG file and load it. About the only thing that might give you a problem would be if the file size was too big.

If you have any problems just let one of our Gallery Mods know and they will be more than willing to help you out. It is really easy once you get the hang of it.

(One thing. If you change themes there so that the site looks different you might have trouble finding "Uploads". If you change to Eyeball, you will find the uploads tab under "Home". If you don't know what I am referring to here, you will not have changed themes so you will find it easily.)

W

Dear all the yahoo site is called Fans de fourrure for i double checked it before putting it down my spelling was not correct . ps i have added a image to the sorting bin tell me what you think