links-adult material

furslave

Please WARN us if You are POSTING Adult Images, some of us may be at work or have KIDS in the Home. Thank You

Please WARN us if You are POSTING Adult Images, some of us may be at work or have KIDS in the Home. Thank You

I will go along with the warning because of kids in the home, but for what I am about to say I know I will get flamed! If you are at work and on the company's time...you shouldn't be cruzin fur sites for fun. I know it's gonna get warm, but it is the truth.

charliefox;

You'll get no flames from me!

But, according to what I understand, courts have upheld the theory that reading sites on the internet is functionally equivalent to reading a book or a newspaper. Therefore, if your employer allows you to do things such as reading a book or a newspaper on your free time then, unless there is a specific proscription about recreational internet use, you are probably allowed to surf the internet on your free time.

However, if your employer makes any statement to the effect that using the company's internet connection for any purpose other than work related tasks is forbidden then all bets are off. It doesn't necessarily have to be a written policy, either. Your boss can simply come up to you and say, "Don't surf the internet unless it's for work."

Now... Adult content... That's a horse of a different color!

Unless your employer would let you openly read an adult magazine on company property, there's a 99.9% chance that any court in the land will side with your boss.

Long story short: I'm with you. If you're surfing the 'net on company time, you'd better watch your ass!

I don't think any of us though - be it members or mods - should be telling another member when they should be looking at our site.

Just a hint for everyone. The rules state that with adult images, that you should post an "Adult" warning in the heading title.

W

my appology to all. Hope it didn't cause any problem. It wasn't the intention.

I've changed it directly. It now say: "k=link-adult material"

Hope this is better.

furslave

• 2 weeks later...