Two new positions here.

White Fox

Messages like these are so important that I believe that they should be made here rather than the Infozone Forum. Although there are times it is not all it is cracked up to be to be an administrator, it is times like these that make it so great!

We have a new mod AND a new administrator.

***First off, Joe Al is our new administrator here. Joe Al is probably second only to FrBrGr in rankings on this site. We would have disappeared long before this present site was even thought of if it were not for him. His hard work brought this site to where it is. He was an honorary administrator here for a long while but once the wool forums became permanent he became administrator. Although he is primarily involved in the wool area, he will I am sure be here as well helping us out.

***Secondly Mendez99 is our newest moderator. Mendez has been a very dedicated member of this site since it's very beginnings. He has certainly proven his dedication to it, and indeed the site would not be what it is today without people like him.

I think it is important that we welcome them both as our newest staff members here.

White Fox

Administrator

JoeAl, I have been an admirer from day one. There is no doubt you played a very important role in this site. Thanks and glad you Wooly folks are here officially!!

Mendez, you have been a friend to me from early one. Very glad to have you join the mod ranks. You have a lot to add to our group. Thanks for agreeing to do this for us!

Linda

Congrats to both JoeAl and Mendez! It's especially wonderful to see our wool friends finally finding their home here!

FLinFL

Thank you White Fox, Linda and the rest of you

It was a great honour to be asked for the position as a moderator and I will do my best to contribute to this forum. I will also support the other moderators.

Thank you once again !

/R