New site

sta

I thought they were in our Links but it appears they are not

I think I have posted some of their pictures in the Gallery however.

OFF

Sta, this is the old site from Marc Kaufman. Unless someone else has taken it over, which is possible. It was his business before he moved to his larger store a year ago. But, I was told he closed his fur business last Spring.

Not positive, though. Haven't heard that from him. Been a while since I have talked with him.

Linda

I was told he closed his fur business last Spring.

I wouldn't be shocked. I was there a couple of seasons ago and received probably the worst service I've ever encountered in a fur salon.

JG,

That is sad to hear. Marc helped me get started i the fur business, so I have a soft spot for him. He also has been popular with many of our members. But, all you need is one time like that and you don't go back.

If you havene't looked at his pictures on his site, take a look. Not sure it is from this site our Kaufman Furs. If the site is still up.

Linda

If you haven't looked at his pictures on his site, take a look.

I visited their web site before I left for New York. I visited roughly half a dozen furriers in the district while I was there and while Kaufman probably had the nicest showroom of the bunch they provided what I could only describe as dismal customer service during my visit (and Marc was there that day!). Good to hear others have had satisfactory experiences there. However, based upon my experience I will not darken the door the next time I am in New York if they are still open.