Random Find: 'how many rabbits...?'

Joe

Calm down, y'all know I wouldn't post anti-fur drivel. However, like most online forum discussions that involve fur-wearing, this one attracted a bit of, ahem, poorly educated teen activists. But to all the Black folks here (anyone...? anyone...?) who wear fur out + proud, keep teaching the world how to tell it.

http://www.neowin.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t400803.html

ciaociao

Thanks for that one Joe, nice to see people are not being shoved around by emotive rubbish........lets keep the roll...

Auzmink

I'm more offended it isn't a hot lady in that coat.

There ain't nothing wrong with a dude wearing a fur, Dude.

I'm relieved given the fur confusion you see on ebay and elsewhere that he didn't try to pass it off as mink or fox. 8)

LTNK wrote

In my best New Jersey accent....

you gotta problm wit dat??????

<-

FLinFL

edit by FL - Sorry for the misunderstanding JG. I should have added the quote to keep things in context.

Edited by Guest

Yeah, I do. Call me a purist. Methinks life is confusing enough without having to deal with mink masquerading as sable or wabbit being touted as chinchilla.

Edited by JG -- That's okay, FL. Some days I'm just confused. Other days I'm very confused. 8)

Edited by Guest

LordTheNightKnight wrote:

Here's my freak's take:

If a dude wants to wear fur I say equal opportunity's fine as is affirmative action. Still, I'm a bit discriminating. That fur's going to lose about as much sex appeal as if I'd discovered I'd been faked out by faux--to wit, it'll be about as sexy as the gnarliest wrag in my rag basket.

Now chances are that the dude wearing fur isn't doing it to turn me on, and that's fine with me. We live and die and let live and die.

Thanks for sharing the story.

frugalfurguy

Hey, minkman, glad things work out for you sometimes. That we're here at all says a lot about the range of human differences, and I'm glad you're with us to show that even once we get to the few of us with some peculiar devotion (or other) to fur, there's still room for plenty of variety.

LordTheNightKnight, you said you were more offended it wasn't a gorgeous babe or something to that effect. Maybe where I'm confused is more offended than what? Oh well so you can get offended that an online story shows a dude in a rabbit jacket instead of your dream lass but that doesn't mean guys can't wear furs. By now I feel some confusion, but I'll find my way past that in time and take two doses of that whatever it's called don't-take-myself-too-serious pill.

frugalfurguy

I think honestly LordTheNightKnight meant nothing by it. Just saying "Its too bad the story wasnt about a beautiful lady"

That is what I meant.