A humble and sincere apology

Unclejoe420

Hey folks

Since I wasn't sure where to post this, I thought I might as well put it here. Am writing this in order to assertain if I have done anything wrong or upset anyone with anything I have said / posted / emailed over the last few weeks. If I have, then I would like the opportunity to apologise to you all here, and am more than willing to leave the FurDen, or any other groups, forums, etc, if that would help. Just thought I would do this, as a recent email from someone here kinda caught my attention and prompted this (probably knee-jerk) reaction.

If anyone could let me know, I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks again for your time and patience in putting up with such a totally clueless neurotic dope such as myself.

UncleJoe

Hey all

Just thought I would apologise on the off-chance I have upset anyone; seems like I tread on a lot of toes whenever I say something, just check out the threads on music if you don't believe me.

But am glad that everything's cool - guess I was just being my usual self, and worrying just a tad too much

UncleJoe

EDIT: What PM? nothing's appeared thus far..

Yes, you do worry too much! 8)

UncleJoe, you are a valued and appreciated member. If there was ever a problem, we would pm you and discuss it with you.

Linda

Thanks Linda - guess I wouldn't be me if I didn't worry about something or other (bit of a long story). And it's nice to know some people do like me being here!

Unclejoe, IMHO several of the forums have been littered with either deliberately rude or simply thoughtless comments (some days I'm not sure which is worse!) for the past couple months ... But as near as I can recall none of them were posted by you. So chill, Dude.

Edited by Guest