How ironic

Guest freemetolovefur

It's ironic that there are people who love fur, but these same people shave their faces of hair and the females shave their legs.

Just making an observation. No need to ban me.

Tricia

Interesting observation. Man, I gotta think on that one! That is PROFOUND!

Great to have a message from another new member.

Really hope that you have a great time here.

White Fox

It's ironic that there are people who love fur, but these same people shave their faces of hair and the females shave their legs.

Re: women shaving their legs ... In the US at least clean shaven legs are considered a desirable feminine trait by a majority of the populace (including me!). 8)

Re: clean shaven men, some men can grow decent beards and some can't. I fall into the former category but choose to be clean shaven because there are downsides to wearing facial hair (ongoing maintenance, food and other debris clinging to the hair, etc.).

But, if you have lots of hair on your body, how can you enjoy the fur to its fullest extent? You wouldn't be able to feel it as well.

Don't forget the Hair Allbum in The Gallery folks.

Guys with beards still go in the Men in Fur Albubm.

OFF

Edited by Guest

Freemetolovefur....nice name!

You are free to love fur here. And free to love hair! I love hair and do not find it ironic. Of course, I do not differ between hair and fur. I do agree that

But, if you have lots of hair on your body, how can you enjoy the fur to its fullest extent? You wouldn't be able to feel it as well.

This is a great observation for me. I am clean shaven and it does definitely enhance the feeling fur gives upon my face. When I want to feel that magic I frequently wear a wig to caress my face instead of a fur hood. A wig and fur together are the ultimate for me!

As for the legs......well a woman's got to do what a woman's got to do. If she finds men are attracted to hairless legs than go for it. If she finds it ridiculous to remove the natural hair off most of her body (as my wife does) than that is fine too. Don't knock it till you've tried it guys!

I'm amongst those who find a difference between hair and fur... I really do not care for *most* body hair. That said, I just love Asian women with long, think, lustorous (hope I spelled that right) black hair!

FLinFL

I've had both beard and mostach since 1959. Only clean shaven a couple of times since for very brief periods.

I don't care what you think, shaving is a painful experience

OFF